pretty 10

NO ONE'S POV

"Babes?Kook is coming today," announces Jimin to his two sleeping lovers while he fixes his suit.

Hoseok hums and Yoongi says a couple of 'yeah' before both cuddle together more.  Jimin only sighs and walks out of the room with phone at hand. 

Yesterday Jungkook had told the male that he was going to visit them along with his husband.  That took the latter off guard since Jimin hadn't expected for the younger to be married, and without him knowing.  The younger always had that 'I dont fall in love' vibe.

Now Jimin was driving to the airport to pick up Jungkook and his husband.  He had expected to come along his lovers but it seems like not.

Once he arrived, he walked in and patiently waited whilst leaning agaisnt his car.

Minutes passed and the patient Jimin was getting impatient.  Almost physically whining but before he could show it off his name was hears.

"JIMIN-SSHI!"

He turned around in a snap, happily opening his arms like an excited parent.  Jungkook just laughed and both hugged tightly, after all they hadn't seen each other in a year.

After all the hugging and interchanged words, Jungkook placed his bags inside the trunk of the car and leaned against the car just like Jimin.  Both smiling like fools to each other.

"Yah, where's your husband? Don't tell me that you made it up!  God, kook, I told you that someone will love you one day no need to go insane."

Jungkook pushed him off jokingly and pouted.

"I didn't made it up.  My pup is in the restroom retouching his makeup."

('We just gotta touch, y'know.  It's all about touching,' - Nct Mark)

Jimin hummed not totally convinced.

"Daddy, can fishes live on faucets?"

Both males turned to the deep voice, Jimin's eyes widening in shock.

Taehyung saw Jimin and smiled happily.  The younger is wearing black tight leather pants, a big white blouse, high heel boots, and a res beret.  He looked ethereal.  Long dazzling earring decorated his pierced ears and fresh makeup his face.  He looked totally different.

"Tae...?"

"Jimin hyung!" Squealed the latter, jumping on the shorter male giggly.  Tears beaming on his eyes. Jimin, well, he was just the same.  Getting out of his shocked state he hugged back just as happily and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Oh, god, Tae, baby, you alright? Where have you been? And why are you calling that idiot 'daddy'?"

Taehyung giggled cutely while Jungkook scowled, "I'll tell you later, hyung.  Now let's go, I want to see Yoongi and Hoseok hyung."

Jimin nodded and they all got in and drive away.  Jungkook and Taehyung kept on acting all lovey dovey which was a new sight for Jimin.  They looked so in love with each other.  The ride was spent with all of them conversing, catching up on things, and the couple making out.  It was a long ride, you could say. (A/N: and that's a long ass ride- sorry Mark gas possessed me).

But the most awaiting part is the time they get home.

There's were the wait stops.

                          ♧♧♧♧

Sorry I havent been updating.

Shit happens.

Love you all, take care.

Hosookie Out!