Pretty 17

I've decided to get my shit together and start publishing more often.

Pray for me 🤩

                             •••••

"I need to meet him as soon as I can, Kook," Jungkook nods, sipping on his warm milk tea.  It was the next day and the younger couple were wrapped around each other's limbs on the couch, warm blanket covering their bodies as they watched movies. 

"I know, baby, we'll leave tomorrow." 

They had already packed their clothes but decided to take an extra day to just laze around.  Minutes later Yoongi walks down the stairs with a black robe, face glowing. 

"Good morning, you two.  Enjoying your last day?" Taehyung smiles at him and nods, "We are.  But you do more."

Yoongi half smirks as he pours himself some tea and takes out some Dino nuggets and waffles from the fridge to make some breakfast for Jimin, "I am.  Jiminie won't be able to do much today so if you want to say your goodbyes you'll have to enter the room."

Taehyung shudders at the thought, "I'm scared of your bedroom so I doubt I'll do that," Yoongi nods smugly, knowing that Taehyung would think over and over again before stepping inside his room.

"But I'll have to.  I will miss you guys a lot and I don't know when I'll see you again," Yoongi waves it off and starts making breakfast, "Not really.  Hoseok got that house in Gangnam that he has been watching for some time and we'll be going there next week."

Taehyung gapes then squeals, rising up from Jungkook and throwing himself on the other.

"Are you serious?! I can't believe this, finally we'll be together again," Yoongi smiles fondly at him and hugs him back, "Yeah, now come help me make breakfast since you and that bunny over there weren't kind enough to do it."

Taehyung smiles sheepishly and nods, helping Yoongi into making their breakfast.  They spend the time making breakfast and talking about random things, just like they did in high school.

After the food is done, Hoseok graciously comes down, looking happier and more bubbly than yesterday.  He greets the couple and then kisses Yoongi and slaps his ass. The shorter hisses in the kiss which makes Hoseok smirk.

"Do you mind?  I'm trying to have breakfast here," interrupts Jungkook, shoving some French toast in his mouth and looking at the two with judging eyes.

Hoseok rolls his eyes and detaches from Yoongi, going beside Jungkook and taking a seat.  Yoongi put his plate in front of him and then went to his room to feed Jimin.

"So you two are leaving tomorrow? Why the sudden rush?" Taehyung looks up at him and smiles, swallowing his food before answering seeing as Jungkook was too focused on eating to even pay attention, "We have to meet someone important and I would prefer it to be sooner."

The older hums, "What are you doing on your last day then? Not going to miss Daegu?" 

Taehyung laughs and shakes his head, "Not really.  This place only brings me bad memories and besides all of my friends no longer are here.  Jin and Namjoon are staying in Jeju island for a while and you guys will move to the same place where we are.  I no longer have business here."

And that's all he says for the rest of breakfast.  After finishing up they make Jungkook wash the dishes and settle to just watch some movies for the rest of the day, not feeling like doing much.  Taehyung looked up the stairs wondering why Jimin wasn't coming down yet.

"Did you take your anger out on Jimin?  You seem to be glowing with happiness."

Hoseok only shrugs and hold his chin as if thinking.  He then chuckles and shakes his head, "I wouldn't call it that.  It sounds rude the way you say it, I just implied some rules on him, that's all," he smirks.

Minutes later after they chose what movie to watch, Jimin came down the stairs but not as giddy and hyperactive as he usually is.  This time he walked slow and without rush, immediately draping himself on Hoseok's lap and laying his head on his chest.  He wore long sleeve black shirt and black sweatpants.

Taehyung smiles softly at him and rubs his head, "Are you alright, Minnie?" The blonde nods, leaning towards the soft touches.

"Jungkook are you marrying the popcorn or what?" Shouts Yoongi impatiently. Jungkook scowls at him and brings two bowls filled with popcorn, setting them down on the table and then going back to bring their drinks.

After they have everything, they turn off the lights and wrap themselves on blankets, starting their movie marathon.

///////

"We'll see you guys next week," says Hoseok once all their luggage is in the car. The young couple say their goodbyes before parting ways and heading to the airport.

Jungkook keeps on me hand on the wheel and the other one on Taehyung's thighs, the younger playing with his fingers absentmindedly.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung looks up at him and bites his lips. It would be a lie to say he wasn't nervous. After all, he will be meeting his biological parents in a few hours. He wanted to be mad at them because they stopped looking for him but he couldn't blame them. After so many years, even he would've lost hope.

Taehyung nods, answering his question and Jungkook gives his thigh a small squeeze of reassurance.

"We can go straight home after the plane if you don't feel ready yet. Don't feel rushed to do anything," Taehyung shakes his head and takes a deep breath, "No, I want to meet him as soon as we arrive. I've waited for years, love, I won't wait for more."

Jungkook nods and kisses him once they parked at the airport, having people take their luggage as they walked towards their plane.

///////

"Please let my husband know that our son will be here in 2 hours. Tell him to delay his meeting if necessary."

The butler nodded and left. Baekhyun let out a shaky breath and brushed his fingers through his brown locks. After so many years finally the day where he'll meet his firstborn has arrived. He didn't know when he started crying but tears of happiness were already flowing down his face.

"Mama?" He turned his gaze to the door and saw his youngest son, Beomgyu, hiding behind door.

Baekhyun smiles at him and calls him forwards, the young boy clumsily going to him. He wrapped his arms around him and gave him a tight hug, reminding him of how much he loves him.

"Today you'll meet your older brother. Are you happy, baby?"

Beomgyu hesitantly nods and Baekhyun chuckles, kissing his cheeks, "It's okay to be nervous. Your sister will also be coming in a few minutes so go get ready."

Beomgyu nods and pecks his mother's cheeks before waddling out of the room to get ready. Wanting to leave a good impression on his brother.

Today Taehyung will finally meet his family.

••••••

Ayooo

I really want to just disappear from earth until I feel okay 👌🏼