Pretty 9

Taehyung's POV

I groan and throw a glare at my husband that's glaring at his shoes.  I stomp my foot angrily and smash my hands against the table causing the maids walking by to flinch.

"YAH! Look up from your damn shoes, Jeon!"

Said male slowly raised his head but his eyes never met Taehyung's.  The younger only sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Look.  You can't just go around killing every damn guy who tries to touch me.  How many times have I said it?!" I hissed, Jungkook only flinched slightly but remained composed.

My day was going so well and all up until I heard Jungkook planning on killing a reported who touched me inappropriately.  Even though I defended myself and slapped the man, it wasn't enough for Jungkook.

"He touched you in ways he shouldn't! What was I supposed to do? Do nothing?!"

I'm now fuming in anger to the point where I can feel my eyes twitching.  Without much thought I grabbed my Gucci slippers and threw it at his head.

"Ow!" He yelped while covering the place where the sandal hit him.

I take deep breaths to calm myself down and soften my features once I feel my anger slightly vanish.

"Babe," I softly call out and he looks at me skeptically, "If you are to do this things, you have to let me know first.  At least it'll give me time to make something up for the man's disappearance."

No.  I wasn't mad at the fact that Jungkook was trying to kill a reporter.  I was mad because my husband wanted to have fun without me. 

'Selfish little bitch.'

It has been exactly 5 years after I left the place that I used to call 'home.'  Before, all I wanted to do was to be happy and to be a better person than that women ever was. 

But my plans changed.  Instead of becoming a better person than her, I became worse.  Now I kill for fun and using my body isn't as disgusting as it was.

What happened you may ask? Well, I matured.  It all started a year after I graduated.  I was happily skipping to go home because I had refused to go with my driver after hanging out with my friends the whole day.  The way home wasn't too far and the main reason why I wanted to walk was because of a park that I fell in love with after being here for just a few months.

On my way there I had to pass through a typical dark alley with few dim lightening.  There wasn't a soul in sight but I didn't cared much about that.  My goal at the moment was home.  It was, until I was harshly thrown against the wall, feeling a body hovering over me out of nowhere.  I yelped and tried to scream, but my attempts were muffled by the man's hand. That was the first time I killed someone.  The man tried to rape and since I had a pocket knife, I stabbed him with it and sliced his throat open.

As a first time it should be shocking and leave me traumatized.  Did it though? No, not at all.  That day I just arrived home with blood all over my body and innocently looked at Jungkook that was staring at me in shock.

"A guy tried to rape me and I killed him," those were the words I said to a still shocked Jungkook.

It took him a few minutes to get out of the daze and he hurried to me and asked me questions.

Regret, trauma, pain...that's what I was supposed to feel when I killed that guy. But I felt nothing.  Like I said before, I didn't  had feelings.  My feelings automatically shut down when I was younger only allowing me to feel love.

Since that point on I asked Kookie to train me and let me work with him.  Of course, it took a lot of convincing but at the end I got him to agree.  Up to this date I still do it, but not as much.

"I'm really sorry, Tiger. I'll make sure to let you know next time."

I hummed and he opened his arms for me, "No hug?" He asked pouting, I bite the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from smiling since a pouty Jungkook is a cute Jungkook.  Nonetheless, I groan at my lack of restriction and letting go of that pride and anger in me, I run up to him and engulf him in a hug.

He pecks my lips and smiles cheekily at me.  I grin back, feeling happy about the fact of having such man by my side.

"C'mon.  I'll ride you as a reward for acting cute," I whisper.  He smirks  and wiggles his eyebrows causing me to laugh and jokingly hit his chest.  We didn't took too much time as he carried me up the stairs and towards our room whilst kissing me all over.

For many of you it my be shocking or not.  After we arrived at gangnam, Jungkook sent me to a psychologist, since he wanted me to be stable and have the right set of mind.  I agreed with his offer and went for it.  Yes, I found out many things about myself but the one that was more unexpected  was the next one.

I am a satyriasis.  A satyriasis is a man with uncontrollable  or excessive sexual desire.  I, myself, never thought that I would have that since I would find sleeping with other men disgusting.  But, I must not deny that even if it disgusted me I knew that deep inside I craved for that feeling.  After all, my first time losing my virginity was in a gangbang.  It was rough and painful, but I was so accustomed to it that I stopped caring and with time I got attached to it.

Attach to being fucked at all times in a harsh way? Surprising.  But was it, though?"

--------------------------------

"Oh God, I'm in pain," I groaned.  My hair was a mess; sticking everywhere, and my body was full of marks because of our session.

"Well, you asked for it," Replied Jungkook contentedly.

I pout and hit his chest, "You know I can't help it."

He hums and pulls me closer to him, "Tomorrow we'll leave.  You better not touch or play with yourself, understood?" He threatened with a low tone causing me to whimper but nodding anyways.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, he asked the question that I've been waiting for, "Are you excited?"

I giggle and hug him tighter out of excitement, "Of course I am!!"

"After so many years.  I'll finally be able to see Yoongi hyung."

                  ************

Yeeeey!!! I'm  back!

Shitty chapter, Ik.  But I was only warming up.  I will start writing better chapters once I fix my internet.

Love y'all and enjoy.

Goodbye, my lover~