Pretty 14

Jungkook blinks.  He stares at Baekhyun with a hard stare, abruptly standing up from the chair.

"What is this?"

Baekhyun sighs, knowing that he would receive this reaction.  He too stands up, fixing his jacket and pushing a few strands of hair back.  "Do you notice something in me that resembles Taehyung?"

Jungkook looks him up and down, already knowing the answer.  One of the reasons why Jungkook likes Baekhyun as his business partner is because he reminds him of Taehyung.  His face, posture, and just the way they are.  They are pretty similar.

The younger hums.  "You know the answer, already.  It's no secret that you two look alike."  Baekhyun smiles widely and sits back down, taking his cup of milkshake on hand.

"Well, you might want to sit down for what I'm about to say."

                                         ////////

Jimin kept cursing and moving around, breaking a flower base that Yoongi liked along the way.  He was playing virtual games.

Taehyung came down from upstairs.  He had to pack his and Jungkook's stuff because they were leaving in a week.  He was dressed in all black.  Black leather pants, black leather top and some high heeled boots.  Yesterday after Jungkook left he had dyed his hair back to black, feeling more confident and dangerous with the color.

"Jimin." The smaller looked behind only to swing a base and destroying it into pieces against the wall beside Taehyung.  The younger stood there wide eyed, staring at Jimin who still still looked around with the glasses on.  "Taehyung? Did I kill you?"

Taehyung laughs breathily, walking towards Jimin as he took his thing off.  "You almost got me."

The elder smiles and places the game to the side. He noticed the way the younger was dressed and quirks an eyebrow. "You going somewhere?"  Taehyung nods, sucking on his strawberry lollipop.

"And I need you to come with me."

                                           //////

"Jungkook, he is my miracle.  I could've died."

The younger breathed in, trying to sort out the abrupt information.

"So, are you telling me that... Taehyung is your son, biologically, because you had a transplant to be able to give birth? First of all, who would go through that?"

Baekhyun chuckled.  "I know it may sound stupid since it's very risky, but I really wanted to have a baby.  Trust me, Daehyun and I argued a lot because he was afraid that I was going to die."

Jungkook stood up and paced around the room, ruffling his hair all over.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun but I can't believe you just like that."

"Tell me what can I do?"

"A DNA test."

                                        ÷÷÷÷÷

This story is so blatant.

It's soon coming to an end :((