Pretty 5 (M)

Warning : Hetero Smut and violence

Taehyung's POV

Once we arrived at the house(mansion) we entered and were received by many maids.

Wa~ I wish I could live like this one day-

"Dance monster!" Yells Hoseok.

I turn my attention to the two newcomers that are walking towards us.  One has broad shoulders, plump lips, and blonde hair.  His arms are wrapped around the arm of another male who is a bit taller, has gray hair, and looks sophisticated.

"I told you a thousand times, Jhope.  It's rap monster not dance monster.  Besides, I also told you that I changed it into RM, didn't I?" His deep and calm voice spoke.

"You'll always be dance monster for me-"

The blonde male that arrived gasped dramatically as he points at me, "Who is that cutie?!"

"Ah, that's Taehyung, Gummy's best friend.  Taehyung, this is Jin and this one is Namjoon but call him-"

"You can call me anything you want," says namjoon smiling wide, showing his beautiful dimples.

Jin approaches me, squealing whilst he hugs me tightly.

"You are so pretty! Oh, gosh!  You can call me Jinnie," suddenly his soft and lovable features turned dark and scary, "And do not, I mean it, do not call me eomma.  I'm tired of being referred as a girl when I certainly top Moonie."

The latter cleared his throat, "I top most of the time."

Hoseok scrunched his nose in disgust while Yoongi just looks done and Jimin looks like an innocent bean.

"Thanks for the information," says Hoseok dryly and then clears his throat.

"Moving on, Taehyung, they are my bosses."

I look up at the gray haired male, "C-can I-i call you, Joonie Hyung?"

He nods his head, his dimples showing off causing me to smile brightly too.

"What-Your voice matches your features so much.  Could you get any perfect?" Asks Jinnie hyung with shining eyes.

"Jin, Remember you're married," says joonie.

He scoffs, "I've been with you for a long time, spending a few minutes with this cutie won't hurt."

He smirks and Yoongi takes me out of Jin's embrace.

"You're not touching him."

"Of course not, you brat! He could be my son!" He claims, "Well, he already is my son now whether he likes it or not, aren't you sweetheart?"

I nod happily because they seem like such nice people.  No wonder they are hobi's bosses, their house shows it.

-------

After spending a whole day at Jinnie's mansion, they dropped me off at my house.  I certainly didn't wanted to come home and neither did yoongi for some reason but I, nonetheless, came.

If I didn't come home for another day, It would make things worse than they already are.

Shaking, I grab the handle of the door and open the door quietly to not make any noise or to make my presence noticeable.  At this point I wish she is having sex with 3 men and not waiting for me.

I close the door quietly and when I turned around I was met with a plate thrown against the wall beside me.  The plate shattering in pieces and cutting my cheek on the process.

"Decided to come back, little slut?!" She yelled and I closed my eyes tightly.

I could hear her angry steps as she walks towards me.  She grips my hair tightly and I don't show any emotion, as if I can't feel her ripping my hair off my scalp.

She slapped me hard but kept my face in place as she dragged me by the hair to the middle of the living room.

She pushed me hard to the floor, hitting my head a bit on the process.  Then, she kicked me on the sides multiple times before leaving to the kitchen and coming back with a place of food. 

She laughed humorlessly, "You see this? This is your food for the rest of the week," she turned the plate upside down, dropping the food on the floor in front of me.

"You better eat it like the bitch you are!"

My face void of any emotions turns to the food on the floor.  I carefully grab the bad cooked meatballs before dropping them with a disgusted face.

"I don't like it," my words were daggers to her by the way her foot collided with my face.  I didn't whimper or felt pain.

You see, I've been treated this way for so long that I'm not capable of feeling any type of emotion in situations like this.

By the time I realized that I didn't felt fear or pain, I was already bleeding.

She broke a bottle and pointed it at me.  I just stared emotionlessly at the floor.

She laughs with bitterness, "Ah, I really hate not being able to do anything to you.  Ruining that pretty face of your means not having money. And I can't afford that."

She threw the broken bottle away and gripped my hair harshly once again and dragged me to my room.

She threw me against the wall and began kissing my skin and biting on it harshly.  I didn't do anything, allowing her to do whatever she pleased.

She unbuttoned her dress and appeared to be naked inside.  She ripped my clothes off me, threw me on the bed and got on top of me, not before grabbing a condom and putting it on my sleeping dick.

"You better do me good, Taehyung.  Or I won't think twice before ruining your pretty face," with that said she crashed her lips against mines and forced me to kiss her back by gripping my dick harshly before she sat on top of me and sunk herself down, balls deep inside of her. 

She started bouncing on my dick and I grabbed her hips to keep her in place as she kissed all over my chest.  She likes to be touched during sex and would burn my hands with butt cigarettes if I didn't.

Once her bouncing got a bit sloppy, I pushed her down on the bed and hover over her.  I started thrusting fast inside her and her loud disgusting moans making my headache worse.  I thrust faster, pouring all my hatred on each thrust. I stop hearing her moans and ignore her presence when I began thinking of the mansion I was in, a few hours ago, laughing and drinking delicious vanilla milkshake and strawberry cake altogether with many other sweets and snacks.

I keep thrusting fast and hard even after she came, causing her to whimper of oversensitivity but liking it at the same time.  With a few powerful thrusts I cum inside the condom.  I take my dick out of her and roll off the bed, taking the condom off and throwing it on a nearby bin.

Still naked, she grips my hair from behind and pushes me on the bed again but, this time doing was she always did.  Cuffing both my feet to the bed base and standing up proudly but staring at me with disgust.

"I'll let you off of them on monday when you go to school."

With that she takes her dress and walks out of the room, naked.  Locking the door as if I'll be able to escape.

I stare with no emotions at the wall before I lie down on the bed, looking out the window.

In situations like this I should probably cry or feel miserable.  But I don't feel anything.

At this point, I'm not even surprised.

------------

Shitty writing like always but who cares!

Please vote and comment.

What you think about Tae? His mother?