Pretty 16

Jimin whines, seeing as he almost broke the hinges of the door. Taehyung only smirked as he eyed the confused naked woman on the bed.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you think you're doing?!" The younger then turns to the whining blonde, "Minnie, how many bad stuff have you seen?" The elder smiles innocently as he speaks, "Hobi once cut someone's hands for touching me and burned him alive. He's so romantic," he ends dreamily and Taehyung concludes that watching how someone's brain gets blown out isn't so bad.

The now black haired slim boy walks closer to the bed, looking from the corner of his eyes how she was trying to get something from one of the cabinets. He chuckles lowly and suddenly sent a dagger towards her hands. She cried out in pain and dropped the gun.

"Hm, you should take a closer look at my face if you can't remember me." He walks closer to her and harshly grips her chin, face a few inches apart. She looks at him confused and in pain until she remembered those eyes from so many years ago. "Taehyung?" He laughs and steps away from her, taking out a seat and sitting in front of her, "The one and only."

Jimin is still sitting by the door with a knife at hand, fully concentrated into fixing the broken door. He was sorry for having broken it, not wanting to go through the punishments Hoseok and Yoongi gave him when he used to break things before.

Taehyung wasn't worried about, his attention on the shocked woman on the bed, "You-you little bitch! You ran away when I was at the peak of getting more money! I didn't gain money for a whole month because you decided to be someone's slut and go with them."

Taehyung clicks his tongue. He is indeed Jungkook's slut but, she was getting rich off of his husband's money, and he wanted the money back.

"Minnie?" The elder hums and turns to him, "could you go to her office and take all the money there is?" Jimin tilts his head, "How do I know which one it is?" The younger looks at him and smiles sweetly, "The only door that looks presentable in this place. And please don't kill nobody." He huffs but complies and leaves the room, successfully locking the door.

"What?-Hey! Don't take my money!" When she tries to move Taehyung points his gun at her, "Tsk, not so fast, sweetheart. You and I have things to talk about."

    ///////

"My fucking favorite base!" Cries Yoongi when he sees one of his fine China base on the floor, shattered. His eyes are formed in a glare as he looks into space. Jimin was in so much trouble once he got back. Besides, it's been a while since they had blood play.

Hoseok sat on the couch, completely tuning out his angry husband and continuing on drinking his favorite milkshake and playing BT21.

"Hoseok!" The latter hums but still bops his head to the music he's listening to. Yoongi groans and throws a pillow at him, the drink tumbling on his hands but not falling because of his strong grip on it. The elder pushes the cushion away and glares at the shorter, the younger gulping at the intense gaze.

"You weren't listening..." He meekly mutters, not wanting to raise his voice.

"I was.  I just chose to ignore it," he declares and went back to playing.  Yoongi pouted But said nothing, not wanting to anger the elder anymore since he was already irritated of something from work.

As in to save himself, there were loud knocks on the door, the shorter waddling to open it. Jungkook enters inside and starts looking around.

"Where's my little demon?"  Yoongi rolls his eyes and closes the door, "Who knows.  He took Jimin with him and you know how those two are when together."