A New Kryptonians Family

In Space, Away from The Justice League Watch Tower

Superboy  was flying at supersonic speeds, He was confused when The Justice League had their conversation about letting him help them or destroy him. He had a feeling that the kryptonite affect was wearing off faster, He finally realized that he wasn't like the others after all, He was really Superman's son. He found blue kryptonite near the sun, flies towards it and picks it up. Superboy felt even more stronger and kryptonite effecting his body was gone. He looks up, saw the sun and fly towards it. He closes his eyes and rest near the sun.

Inside Superboy's Vision

Superboy was still in space, But he saw the planet Krypton exploding and also saw two space pods leaving the planet, One of them got knocked off course, But they others one flew straight to earth.

Traveling Through Visions Music

Back To Reality

Superboy's wakes up and he touches the sun and his eyes glows red. He turns around, Saw Superman, Supergirl and Kon-El behind him.

Superman: You finally understand, How the three of us got here, The symbol on your chest.

Supergirl: The people of earth thinks it's an S, But you know what it means? It means hope.

Kon-el: You and Robin saved the Justice League, But the fights not over, Brother.

Superboy flies towards his father Superman and hugs him, Which brings Supergirl and Kon-El into a group hug. Even though he's a clone just like his new older brother, They've accepted him into their family.