Friendship Is Power

With Robin, In Space near The Deplanetizing Laser

After talking to Superboy, Robin got the Deplanetizing Laser location and its a good thing, Because it was powering up and getting ready to fire. Robin uses the Batwing to get him there, He holds his breathe, uses his grappling hook to pull himself to the Laser and gets inside.

Batman: (communicator) You'll be able to find the controls unsecured.

Robin: The whole thing is unsecured, I think it's easy to shut down, But first I need to get the Earth out of its aim.

Robin runs to the bridge, Hoping to find what he need to destroy Brainiac's device.

At LexCorp, With Superboy

Superboy finally lost Lex Luthor and defeated Alpha-X4, He tries to find Robin's location, So he can help him. He leaves LexCorp and went up to space.

With The Justice League

The Flash dodges and avoids all of Brainiac's attacks, Batman throws a lot of explosives Batarangs and uses his athletic moves and martial arts, Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl, use their kryptonian strength and powers, Green Lantern uses his power ring to build things, Green Arrow launches many arrows and trick arrows, Shazam uses his thunder powers and Aquaman uses his mighty triton and water powers. All of the Justice League uses their unique skills, abilities, and by working together, They were beating the crap out of Brainiac. After doing a lot of power moves they finally defeated Brainiac.

At the Deplanetizing Laser

Robin and Superboy begins to activate the self-destruct sequence. But before they were almost threw, Superboy felt weakened and got down on one knee, Robin went to help his best friend up. They both turn around and saw Lex Luthor in a new suit holding a Kryptonite shard.

 They both turn around and saw Lex Luthor in a new suit holding a Kryptonite shard

Robin takes out his blade and knocks the Kryptonite out of his hand. Superboy got back up and rips Lex Luthor out of the suit.

Superboy: I Had ENOUGH!

Superboy punches Lex Luthor and Robin starts the self-destruct sequence, Superboy grabs Robin and Luthor, flies out of the explosives range and back to Earth.