Nightmare (J-Dog x Johnny 3 Tears)

(That's a long title)

Nightmare

(J-Dog x Johnny 3 Tears)

You know, tour isn't so bad. It's great, it really is. Almost all the band member love it.

Johnny likes it, he really does, but being home is way better. He can sleep with his boyfriend, Jorel, and not be cramped into a tiny bunk. Plus, they can have sex without the guys complaining. That's probably the main reason he loves being home, but Johnny won't admit that. Also, Tiger, Valentine, and Lucifer.

The Irishman was lost in his thoughts, holding Jay close to his chest. Jay would occasionally twitch, but Johnny thought nothing of it. That is, until he screamed into his ear.

Jay pushed off of the larger male's chest, falling onto the floor. He pulled his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth.

Johnny quietly knelt in front of him, cooing, "Jay, baby, calm down. It was just a dream, I swear."

The large male kept mumbling reassuring words into the smaller Italian man's ear, until he stopped shaking. He gripped Johnny's shirt in his hands, holding onto him tightly.

"Baby, it was just a dream, I swear."

"You p-promise?" Jay asked, his voice cracking.

Johnny pulled him closer, smiling softly, "Promise."