Don't hold back, love. (Funny Man x Charlie Scene)

(That's an even longer title)

Don't hold back, love (Funny Man x Charlie Scene)

Charlie had a stressful day at work, and was taking a shower to try to relax. Nobody had gotten any lyrics done, besides Dylan, his boyfriend. However, Dylan had been visiting his family, so Charlie's lover was gone. Then, when he went to get lunch for everyone, some bitch spilled hot coffee on him, then didn't apologize.

Everyone could tell he was upset, so they tried to stay quiet. However, Dylan had no way of knowing this.

He entered their house, hearing the shower running. He realized that Charlie must be showering, so he got dressed, then sat on the couch, turning on the TV. Charlie usually cooked, so Dylan figured that he would cook, or order the food for them.

When Charlie got out of the shower, he got dressed and went downstairs, seeing Dylan on the couch. He realized that he'd have to cook, and began to feel his mind cloud with anger. Dylan noticed that someone was behind the couch, and turned, smiling when he saw his lover.

"Hey, Jordy," he greeted, oblivious to his anger. He had a dorky smile on his face, and most people would find him adorable.

Charlie, however, was angry. "Dylan! Why don't you ever do anything? Fucking cook or something, my God! I do everything around here!" He shouted in the younger male's face.

Dylan's eyes filled with tears. Jordan never yelled at him. Jordan noticed, and began to feel his anger diminish. He felt guilty, Dylan was always so happy.

Dylan quickly got up, walking into the kitchen. Charlie watched, sighing when he realized that he'd done goofed. He walked into the kitchen after a few minutes, seeing Dylan cooking something on the stove.

Charlie wrapped his arms around his torso from behind. Dylan tensed, making Charlie even more guilty.

"I'm sorry, babe," Charlie whispered into the Mexican's ear. He felt the younger man shudder, and grinned, "I think I might know how to make it up to you, though."

Dylan turned off the stove. Charlie had been holding him for a while, and they were silent after he said that. Once the stove was off, Charlie pressed his lips onto his neck.

Dylan tried to ignore it, he was still mad. Rightfully so, too. Charlie never yelled at him for no reason. Charlie sighed, still holding Dylan.

"Baaaaaaabe," he whined into Dylan's ear, "I'm hornyyyyy."

Dylan quietly ate, with Charlie still whispering and whining into his ear, then walked upstairs. It was kind of difficult with Charlie still attached to his back, but he managed to get up the staircase and into bed.

Charlie let go of his bare torso, and Dylan thought he was in the clear. Until Charlie began kissing and sucking on his back, neck, and shoulders. He bit back his moans, but pulled his curly hair out of the way. Charlie chuckled at that.

He twisted the younger man around, then kissed his way down his stomach, until he reached his boxers.

Dylan whined, rolling his hips forward. Charlie chuckled, then muttered, "Alright, babe, I'll take care of you. Just remember, don't hold back, love." Then, he winked, pulling his boxers off.