You're Cute (J-Dog x Charlie Scene)

You're Cute

(J-Dog x Charlie Scene)

Jorel Decker was the new kid in school. Everyone was curious about him. He was quiet, always alone, and not even the teachers spoke to him.

Jordan Terrell was a popular sports player, who always hung out with Dylan Alvarez, another popular kid. The two of them flirted with almost everyone, but everyone could tell that they weren't interested in a relationship with them.

At lunch one day, a week after Jay started coming to school, everyone but Jay could see Jordan looking at him. When Jay first did notice, his slightly chubby (and fucking adorable) cheeks heated up. Jordan began looking at him more openly after that, and smirked whenever Jay blushed.

One day, Jay had enough. Jordan was staring at him while he got his tray, and Jay walked right up to his table. He was confident, until everyone began staring at him.

He kept looking down, feeling everyone's eyes burning holes into his back. "I-is there something on my face?" He asked in a quiet voice. Dylan burst out laughing.

Dylan muttered between laughs, "No, Jay. My God you're innocent. Jordan, here, likes you."

Jordan shrugged, saying, "Yeah, I do. You're cute."

Jay managed to mutter a quiet, "Thanks," then ran off, hearing Dylan's laughter behind him.

Hollywood Undead One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara