What The Fuck, Jordan? (Danny x J-Dog)

A soft knock on the door alerted Jay of the guy's presence, and he quickly let them in. They all ran in, carrying beer and various foods.

"Hey, idiots," Jay called, getting their attention, "My heating ain't workin', sooo... yeah."

"Uhhhh!" Jordan groaned, "Fuck you and your broke ass."

Jay chuckled, sitting on the couch. They were all bored, and Jay was single (I have no clue when he was single, so this is some alternate universe where neither him nor Danny have any significant others). Jay, sitting on the couch, slightly tipsy, suddenly remembered the video of that one kid packing a mini suitcase and yelling that he was "leaving," and "packing my bags." (The kid's called King Curtis) The memory caused his tipsy self to lose it, laughing hard and nearly falling off his couch.

Danny soon walked over, "What's up?"

Jay, unable to speak, simply looked up the video and showed it to his friend. Soon, they were both laughing on the couch, leaning against each other to stay upright.

The guys all gathered around, confused. They were silent, until Jordan piped up, "You two should fuck."

"Wh-What?" Danny spluttered, looking confused.

"You," he said, pointing at Danny, "Should take his," he pointed at Jay, "Dick in your ass."

Both men were silent, until Jay muttered, "Wh-What the fuck, Jordan?"

That feeling when you have absolutely no writing talent