Drunken Cuddles (Johnny 3 Tears x Funnyman)

George frowned at Dylan, who was drunk, stumbling around the bus. He had split up with Anna (I'm sad writing about this, they're so cute together), and had been drinking a lot. They hadn't always been close, but they were best friends now, and it hurt him to see Dylan so sad.

Dylan quietly sat next to Johnny on the couch. The guys were all out, but George wanted to stay with him, just in case. "Geooorrrgggeee," he slurred, broad shoulders slumped sadly, "Why'd she leave me?"

The Irishman sighed, shrugging slightly, "I dunno, Dilly. I dunno."

"B-but I loved her! A-and what about H-Holliday?" He cried loudly, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"Hey, Dilly, it's alright, shh. You can figure something out, like what me and Asia did. I still get to see Ava on weekends. It sucks, sometimes, yeah. But it's alright. Just calm down," he shushes Dylan softly.

Dylan sobbed louder, though, so George did the only thing he could think of. He pulled him close to his chest, shushing the drunk man. He reeked of alcohol, but Johnny didn't care.

The drunk man sobbed into his chest, soaking his shirt. After a while, though, he calmed down, his sobs turning to sniffles. Johnny gently helped him up, then helped him into his bunk, moving the weed out of his way, so Dylan would be comfortable.

Dylan whined, grabbing at Johnny's wet shirt, slurring something along the lines of, "Stay here, G-Georgie."

Johnny sighed, throwing his shirt into his bunk, before laying with the drunk man. Dylan buried his face into his bare chest, and they slowly fell asleep.