Calm down, sexy. (Deuce x Danny)

Okay, if I see any comments about one of them being better than the other, I'm flipping my shit.
Requested by: @samkra

Danny huffed, trying to catch his breath and show his annoyance. He didn't want to ask for a break, he didn't want to annoy the guys. But, he was pissed, and really hoped that one of the others would suggest taking a break.

Hollywood Undead (and Danny) were recording a new song, Dove and Grenade, for their album, Desperate Measures. Danny was helping Aron by doing backup vocals, but he was growing increasingly frustrated.

"Cuz I'm the man and I'm the man and everybody out here knows that I'm the b-" Danny stumbled over his words, and all hell broke loose.

"Fuck this!" The Costa Rican screamed, sprinting out of the studio. He ignored the pain from hitting his leg on a table, he ignored the guys' confused shouts, he ignored everything, except the door to the alley outside.

He ran out of the building, running deeper in the alley, so the guys couldn't find him, and pulled his knees up to his chest. He sobbed loudly, tugging on his brown hair.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," he growled, not noticing a thin Russian (Deuce is Russian, right? I don't fucking know, tell me if I'm wrong) man walk up to him.

Aron crouched down beside the sobbing, older male. "Hey," he said in a quiet voice, putting a hand on his knee, "Are you alright? You did fine, don't worry." Danny shook his head, and Aron wrapped his thin arms around the man.

"You did fine, babe," Aron said, a smirk tugging across his lips. Danny blushed, sinking into the other man's arms. "Aww, how cute," Aron taunted, rubbing his back.

"'M not cute," Danny growled, glaring at Aron.

"Woah, okay," Aron said, "Calm down, sexy."