Asshole! (Funny Man x J-Dog)

Jorel quietly slept, tucked in between Dylan's arms. The younger male smiled at his sleeping lover, brushing a thumb over his left cheek. Jay smiled, stretching his arms out.

"Hey, Dyl," he quietly muttered, feeling a headache throbbing through him.

"Morning, Jay. You feelin' alright?" Dylan asked, concerned.

"Yeah," Jay muttered, sitting up, "I'm gonna go have some cereal, then go to work." He slid off the bed, going to change, when Dylan grabbed his arm.

Dylan sighed, pulling the male back into bed with him, "You're hungover, we drank a lot last night. You're insane if you think either one of us are going to work."

"Dylan nooo," Jay whined, trying to wiggle out of his arms, "I have to go to work, I'm the boss, I can't miss any days."

Dylan just held Jay tighter, and the Italian pouted in response.

"You're a dick," he muttered.

The Mexican just nodded, not even trying to argue. He closed his eyes, and Jay tried to slip out, only to be pulled back into the younger man's chest. He quickly slammed into him, but Dylan didn't mind, he hardly felt it anyway.

Jay growled, squirming in his hold, "Lemme goooooooo." Dylan just laughed in response.

Jay looked around, seeing Tiger curled up at the foot of the bed, laying on Dylan's feet.

"Tiger!" He called, getting the bengal's attention, "Help me!"

Tiger just jumped off the bed, going off to do whatever. Dylan's arms tightened around him, and Jay sighed, realizing that he was trapped.

"Asshole," he called after Tiger, slumping against Dylan.