Fuck you all (Deuce x J-Dog)

Requested by @imedgyandgay

-This is set in like 2010 when Deuce and HU split up-

He small studio was silent. Jorel was anxious, all the guys were. 'Today's the day,' he thought, 'Today's the day that he has to go.' The silence was quickly broken by the door creaking as it was opened.

"Uh, hey.. guys," Aron muttered, seeming confused as to why everyone was so quiet.

All of the others looked at Jay, urging him to do it. He pleaded them not to make him do it with his eyes, but Dylan softly nodded at Aron. He sighed, knowing there was no backing out.

"Um," he said, voice cracking slightly, "Aron, you haven't been coming to any practices or anything."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, guys. I'll do better, it's just-"

Dylan cut him off, "Let him fuckin' talk." Aron nodded slightly, furrowing his brows.

Jay was unable to meet his eyes when he said, "Aron, you're out of the band."

Aron's eyes widened, filled with shock. However, shock quickly turned to anger.

"What?" He shouted, making Jay flinch at the volume of his voice.

Jay shrunk back, unable to do this to his best friend. And lover. They'd secretly been dating, for about seven months. But, Jay knew that the band was important as well. So, this had to be done. Still, though, he wouldn't be the one to do it.

George, realizing he couldn't do it, stepped in.

"Aron," he said in a strong voice, "You treat us like shit, never come to shows, are always drunk, and your fucking assistant is pudding everyone off. We aren't paying for him or putting up with you anymore."

Aron's mouth opened and closed like a gaping fish, "Y-You can't do this! I wrote Swan Songs, you're nothing without me!"

Then, he turned to Jay, who was standing rather close to him.

"Aron," Jay pleaded, "It's just that-"

Aron slapped him in the face, cutting him off, "I hate you."

He walked to the doorway, but paused and turned back to all of the guys, "Fuck you all."

I might do a part two where they make up or something but I'm tired right now so I'm done for now