Who's the bitch now? (Charlie Scene x Danny)

"Danny's drunk," George muttered, nudging Charlie, "Go put him in his bunk."

"Wha- Why me?" Charlie yelled. When Danny gets drunk, he 'loves' everything. He'll latch onto you like a starving newborn koala, and babble in about how much he loves you. So, the guys take turns putting him in his bunk, because it gets annoying.

"Danny! Stop!" Dylan suddenly yelled, pushing him off of his lap, which he'd just jumped onto.

"N-no! Dilly, I," he paused to hiccup, "I looooovvve youuuuu."

Dylan, who was tipsy himself, found Danny extra annoying, due to the alcohol in his system.

"Fuck off!" The Dylan yelled, pushing him off his lap again, making him fall flat on his ass.

Danny burst into tears, grabbing at Charlie's leg. Charlie sighed, chugging the last of his beer before putting a hand on Danny's lower back, guiding him to his bunk. However, that proved to be difficult. Danny, being the bitch, gets the bottom bunk, and while he's drunkenly stumbling around, it's hard to get him in there. So, sighing, Charlie gently picked him up bridal style, setting him in his bunk. Then, he crawled into Danny's.

"Who's the bitch now?" Danny softly taunted.

Charlie grunted and rolled over, muttering a soft, "Fuck off."