I Don't Mind (Danny x Funny Man)

Tears filled the Costa Rican's eye, barely being contained. He was curled up in his bunk, trying to calm down.

He'd just had a nightmare, one where Jay, George, and Jordan all beat him up, and Dylan just sat there, watching and laughing. Danny had a crush on Dylan, and they were very close, so this was the worst part of the dream for him. He sniffled again, biting back a sob that nearly escaped his lips. He began to think, and soon decided what he should do.

Dylan sat in his bunk, unable to sleep. He was beginning to doze off, when there was a soft knock on the wall beside his bunk. He pulled the curtain back, seeing a familiar blonde.

"Danny, what're you-" he stopped when he saw the tears in his eyes. "Hey, come here," he cooed, pulling the curtain back and scooting over, allowing Danny to have some room. Danny wasted no time crawling into the bunk, quickly being pulled into Dylan's arms.

Dylan gently rubbed his back, shushing him softly. The older male slowly calmed down, red dusting his cheeks when he realized that he was laying on his friend.

"I-I'm sorry," he stammered, scooting away from him. Dylan shook his head, pulling him closer.

He held Danny tightly, petting his blonde hair, "Shh, It's okay, I don't mind."