02. VIRGINS

BENEFITS — CHAPTER TWO!

          "Wait!" [Y/N] abruptly stopped eating and her eyes filled with fear. "Do you know what this means?!"

          "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, [Y/N]?" Peter asked her, [Y/N] had the tendency to be a little over dramatic, so outbursts like this were quite common. She probably realised that she wasn't the same shoe size as Ariana Grande anymore — though, how she knew that would forever be a mystery.

          "This means that the four of us are officially the last virgins left in our grade!" She gasped as though it was an absolute nightmare. Her [Y/H/C] hair seemed to be flying around her head in a wild manner as if to make her words have a more dramatic effect.

          Michelle and Ned both burst out laughing, "So what?" Michelle choked out, hitting her hand on the table. [Y/N] sure was a special one, she thought to herself.

          "So what?" [Y/N] repeated, a piece of pasta slipping out of her mouth. "So what? Do you wanna be the only virgins left in our school?" [Y/N] was practically choking on her pasta in outrage.

          Peter thought he might have to perform CPR on her soon, which didn't sound like a terrible thing especially if mouth-to-mouth was involved. Not that he'd imagined that before... God, he needed to stop watching Baywatch.

          "I honestly don't care," Michelle said dryly, looking for a new page in her sketch book.

          "I promised my Mom I'd wait until marriage," Ned said proudly before shovelling more food into his mouth.

          "Good for you, I guess but I didn't promise my Mom shit," [Y/N] said proudly. She didn't exactly have the best relationship with her parents, they didn't usually see eye-to-eye.

          "Me neither," Peter said quietly, though he flinched slightly when he realised he just cursed his dead mother.

          The three stared at him in shock, "Really? I thought you out of all of us would want to follow in the Virgin Mary's footsteps." Ned said, feeling like he didn't know his best friend at all anymore.

          "I don't know...I guess I'm just curious," Peter said, his face redder than a tomato. Why was this his friends topic of choice to talk about today, couldn't they debate Garfield vs Snowball ll again?

          "That's exactly what I'm saying though! I just wanna know what it feels like, is that so wrong?" [Y/N] explained, with a mouth full of pasta so she was a little hard to understand. Sometimes Ned hated how comfortable they all were with each other. Surely [Y/N] didn't talk about how she wanted to lose her virginity so badly with a mouth full of pasta to everyone.

          "Geez if you both wanna have sex so badly then go and have with each other," Ned said as he scooped up some food, his voice showing no emotion though, he had an inkling Peter would like this idea very much.

          [Y/N] and Peter both froze. Neither of them would even dream of considering this. But now that someone else had said it, they both kind of liked the idea — not that they would ever admit it though.

          "What?" [Y/N] choked out after a long pause of silence, she finally swallowed her pasta.

          "I'm just saying, you both want it, so why not with eachother?" Ned explained. "At least you won't catch an STD..." He eyed them for a moment, "well at least, I think so."

          Michelle scoffed as she continued sketching something in her book. She just couldn't get Peters distressed look quite right and it was frustrating her.

          "Uhm no," [Y/N] responded, slowly bringing her fork back to her mouth. "Never gonna happen."

—•—

EDITED 09/07/19
vote, comment and share? xx
WORD COUNT: 622