16. PRACTICE

BENEFITS — CHAPTER SIXTEEN!

TO SAY PETER AND [Y/N]'S SUMMERS were interesting would be an understatement.

They spent most of their days together... just not in the ways they'd done as children. As it turns out, [Y/N]'s favour could also be described as a summer fling.

A key part of the agreement was that they weren't supposed to catch any feelings. I guess Peter Parker forgot.

[Y/N] wanted to get good at sex so that when the right guy came along, she'd know what to do with him. Peter didn't really care about impressing other girls, the only girl he saw was [Y/N] — if only she realised.

Another part of the agreement was that once summer was over, so was their fling.

Peter felt himself going a little bit crazy with all the sneaking around and lying he had to do. Not only was he sneaking out to see [Y/N] all the time but he was still Spider-Man.

He wasn't sure which one he'd done more. Stopped more crime or slept with [Y/N].

He could feel his heart sink as he flopped down on the bed next to [Y/N] on the last day of summer. "That was..."

"Amazing?" [Y/N] suggested.

Peter nodded. Both their chests rose and fell in sync. "Round two?" He suggested, expecting her to say no.

Before Peter could take another breathe, [Y/N]'s naked body was on top of his. A pleasure filled groaned escaped from his lips as their lips met. He had no idea how he was going to give this up.

—•—

[Y/N] was practically glowing as she walked to the train station the next day. Her smile only grew once she read the text she'd just received.

FROM #1 DORK:
Can't wait to see you.

She felt her heart swell with excitement. They'd been talking all summer and now she was finally going to see him. After all her her practice with Peter, she felt ready.

She was a sophomore now. She was on a whole new level.

"Hey stranger," Peter said as she sat down next to him on the crowded train. He'd kindly saved her a seat.

[Y/N] rolled her eyes at his obvious meme reference, "you know that video creeps me out." She whined, placing her bag on the floor in front of her — earning a glare from the guy standing in front of her.

"Why do you think I always quote it?" He asked jokingly, hitting her shoulder with his own.

[Y/N] rolled her eyes.

A few seconds later, her phone buzzed.

FROM #1 DORK:
I'll see you there ❤️

Peter frowned as he read the text over her shoulder. "Who's that?"

[Y/N] shut her phone off and shrugged. "Nobody."

Peter sighed. He knew for a fact that it was nobody.

—•—