14. GERMANY

BENEFITS — CHAPTER FOURTEEN!

[Y/N] WANTED TO ASK PETER A favour but she had no idea how to word her question. She was worried that if she asked, that he might ignore her again. When they were little, they came up with a system where they could ask each other for a favour and they had to say yes. [Y/N] had totally forgotten about this until she came across the chip when she was tidying her room.

It was a purple Dora The Explorer coin from a game [Y/N] used to play with when she was younger. If [Y/N] gave Peter the chip, he would have to listen to her.

She stared at the chip for way too long time, trying to figure out what she would say. "[Y/N]! You're going to miss your train!" Her mother called, snapping the girl back to reality.

[Y/N] shoved the chip into her back pocket and slung her backpack over her shoulder. "Bye!" She called as she ran out the front door.

[Y/N]'s family lived right near a train station, so she didn't have to walk very far. Her heart raced as she neared the station. Was she really about to ask Peter to do this again?

She arrived just in time, people were only just beginning to board when she got there. "Ticket please?" One of the workers asked her and she held the small piece of paper up for him to see.

[Y/N] climbed up onto the train and looked around the carriage for Peter. Perhaps he took a different train today? She slumped in her seat and sighed. Just as she got comfortable, she noticed an old lady standing behind a group of teenagers. "Ma'am!" [Y/N] called out to her.

The woman's head snapped up and she frowned at [Y/N], "would you like my seat?"

Her eyes widened and she nodded. [Y/N] waited for her to wheeze past people before she stood up. "That's very kind of you, dearie." The lady said as she sat down on the tattered seat.

[Y/N] smiled at her as she waited for her stop to near. "Midtown Science and Technology." She heard a voice say over the intercom.

[Y/N] tightened the straps on her school bag before squeezing past people to get to the door. She hated how busy the trains were at this time.

"Hey, [Y/N]!" Someone said, waving at her. [Y/N] smiled and waved back.

Her eyes darted around the front of the school, she hoped she'd spot Peter. No luck. She could spot his mop of brown hair anywhere.

Sighing, she pulled her phone out of her other back pocket.

TO POOPY PORKER:
Hey, where are you?

Snapchat from Needle. Made her remember to send her streaks. Ned or Needle took them very seriously.

Once she'd sent them, she somehow found herself on snap maps. There was at least forty people just gathered around her school. Michelle was a block away. She zoomed out a bit and saw a couple of her cousins chilling in California and Oregon.

Strangely, Peter wasn't on the map. Accidentally, she flicked across the map and it stopped on Europe. She frowned when she noticed a familiar Bitmoji standing in Germany.

"What..."

TO POOPY PORKER:
I think your Snapchats been hacked. It's saying you're in Germany lol

She waited a few moments for a response before giving up. She shoved her phone back in her pocket and made her way back into the school. Her Monday was kicking off amazingly.

—•—

Once Peter Parker returned to his hotel room, he saw that he had twelve messages from [Y/N], one from Ned and two from May. His finger scrolled past [Y/N]'s message and he clicked on Neds instead.

FROM NO. 1 SUGAR DADDY:
Dude, what are you doing in Germany? You couldn't have given me my Star Trek DVD's back before leaving the country? Also did you see The Avengers while you were there? Apparently they had a fight in an airport.

Peters eyes widened, how did Ned know he was in Germany? He clicked on one of the texts from [Y/N] and sure enough, she was asking the same thing. He frowned as he read them. What an idiot he was for forgetting to turn ghost mode on.

He sighed before shutting his phone off and flopping onto his bed. He tried not to be too loud, he didn't want to be too loud and risk getting yelled at by Happy Hogan again.

—•—

WRITTEN 10/07/19
vote, comment and share? xx
WORD COUNT: 761

p.s. sorry this is a really crappy and short chapter