18. DATE

BENEFITS — CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!

PETER COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT the whole time he was on patrol. All he could think about was girls and it annoyed him.

He was still confused/annoyed about Harry and [Y/N] hanging out. Where had that even come from?

Then there was the whole Liz thing. Michelle couldn't possibly be telling the truth. What did a girl like Liz Allen see in someone like Peter Parker?

Slowly, he crawled into his bedroom window. He tried his best not to make a single sound. Plopping down onto the floor, Peter pushed the door shut and turned to face his bed.

His eyes widened when he saw Ned sitting there. The LEGO Deathstar slipped from his grasp. "What was that?" His aunt called.

"Errr N—nothing!"

—•—

"I had fun." [Y/N] said, smiling at Harry. He stood two steps below her on her front porch.

Both their faces were slightly red from the cool night air. "So did I."

"We'll have to do it again?" [Y/N] suggested, stepping down so their eyes were on the same level.

"Definitely," Harry said, his eyes analysing every aspect of her face. He didn't want to forget this moment anytime soon.

She held his gaze before staring down at his lips, he stared at hers. Would it be so wrong if I kissed her right now? Harry asked himself as their faces inched closer.

Without even realising it, [Y/N]'s lips were pressed up against Harry's. She felt him smile against her lips as he pulled her closer. His hands went around her waist as hers went around his neck.

Her hands played with the hairs on the back of his neck causing him to shiver. Eventually, they broke apart.

"T—that was nice." Harry squeaked, out of breath.

[Y/N] nodded, taking a step backwards. "I'll see you, yeah?"

She waved at him, shooting one last smile in his direction before walking inside.

Why did that feel so right yet so wrong?

—•—

"—but do you ever feel the urge to eat a fly?" [Y/N] heard Ned ask as she approached them.

"Dude what — that's just gross!"

[Y/N] scrunched her nose up, "the hell are you guys on about?"

Peter froze. Slowly he turned around to face her, the fakest smile ever was plastered across his face. "Uh, nothing important. How are you? How was your night? Do anything exciting? I didn't but what about you?"

[Y/N] couldn't help but laugh at his rambling. "No, not really. Just went on a date with Harry."

"Yeah, about that — since when?" Ned asked, slinging an arm around her shoulder.