3| Fireworks

Y/n's Pov:

It was weird after everything that has happened yesterday. I moved in with Taeyong for a while while my father didn't even spoke a word to me.
I didn't plan much on what I am going to do but this had to be a secret for now. I cannot tell Yeri and Haechan about it, unless I find a proper timing for it. I just don't want them to.

"Wow! Your lunch looks great!" Yeri said as she looked at my lunch box.
"Oh, really? Thanks." I replied.
"It must be from your new mom."

I almost choked my food that was on my mouth.
"Yeah." I lied trying to sound convincing. It was actually made by Taeyong. I don't really understand how is he so interested in cooking. I mean it's not bad but for a guy like him, I really don't understand. For all this past years that I've spent with him, I never would have predicted that he would turn out this way.

I was clearly surprised when I saw my lunch box ready on the dinning table even before I woke up.

"I guess it's time for me to go."
Yeri stood up from her seat and grabbed her lunch box. It's really sad that we didn't share the same homeroom together. Before she took her leave, she faced me and smiled.
"Come and share with me anything you like, okay? Don't keep it to yourself too much. It's not good for health."
I gave her a smile. She was really generous and kind, not forgetting how wise she is according to her age.
Sometimes I wished we shared the same homeroom. Haechan and I shared the same but Yeri's class was next to ours. Maybe next year.

It's always a Maybe.

She took her leave and I was left all on my own at my desk. I tried not to sigh and shook my head. I took out my phone and opened my text memo and looked at it for a while. Then I turned my head towards the window. I thought for a while and then started typing.

In the Maryline ended up going back to the place when she used to be. She was with him. But yet she wondered, if she being there was a burden.

And updated! I posted the chapter from my phone on Wattpad and waited for the feedbacks. I closed it and took out my sketch book.
I didn't even think of what I was supposed to sketch but in my mind all I could think of was fireworks.
This year I missed the summer fireworks due to my works. And I have not been to a firework show since past two years. How I miss those.

'What.Are.You.Doing?'
I looked up to see Haechan. Shining bright as always.

"Not something that you'd be interested in."
I don't like it when he interfere in my work everytime.

"Hey! Don't be so mad!" He took his seat beside mine. I continued to sketch on my book while he texted something on his phone. I don't mind Haechan being here after all we've shared so much together.

We are Best friends.

I giggled as I drew. Beep!
My phone buzzed from my pocket. I took it out and saw a text from Haechan. I turned to look at him but his gaze were still on his phone.

Kunfused, I opened the text and read.

Haechan ☀ :  When is my best friend coming back?  You know I miss messing with her. Where did she run off to. I wonder if she really cares for me at all T T. Tell me where did you hide her. Tell me!!!!

I looked at it for a while and reread it over again. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Yah! Lee Donghyuck! What are you trying to imply hug?!" I said throwing a fist on his arm.

He simply shrugged and looked at me.
Ugh. That sassy b*tch is back. I sighed and smiled at him. Well at least I know there are people who are looking for me.