14| 18 And I Want It

Y/n's Pov:

You know the kind of feeling you feel as soon as you open your eyes from a slumber and the dream that you dreamt about felt so real?

Yes. That's what I'm currently feeling right now.

My head hurts like shit.

I don't remember what exactly went down the other night but it seemed like I cried really badly. I sat up straight against the headboard of the bed and rubbed my cheeks. They really felt so moist.

Have I been crying in my sleep?

I ran my fingers through my messed up hair and sucked my breathe. Then it hit me, the disgusting smell of my breath.

I drank last night. I must have completely lost my shit. I wondered if Taeyong was the one who put me to bed. But then again, if he was the one who put me to bed that means he saw me drunk and now he'll probably think that I am some irresponsible girl of my age who can't get over her emotions. 

Ugh.

I suck at it. My head spins. But for all I could see in my vision was when I opened my eyes, I found myself on my bed. Tucked into my blanket. Warm and soft.

As I lift myself up from my bed, I placed my palm on my head. Last night was totally out of my head. I couldn't remember much. Except the part where I got really upset and drank away a bottle of damn alcohol.

Definitely not something I am proud of.

I slowly walked up to the bathroom and took a cold shower. I tried to recollect what happened but the shower wasn't helping at all.

I walked out of the shower and slowly jumped into my dress, since there was no school today due to some reconstruction thing on the school site. Once I combed my hair, I grabbed my phone from the night stand and opened my wattpad notifications.

It's always the first thing I do when I open my phone. As I went through the feeds, I saw some comments posted by the readers. They never fail to comment and point things out, which really amazes me.

Is there a love triangle cooking behind the scenes?

I wonder if the Count sees her as someone more? Uwu, I can't!!

Maryline is thicker than my neighbor's wall. Gosh, she needs to sort her feelings before its too late.

Thicker? Well that's new.

I shrugged and laughed at the comment before opening my text messages.

My eyes widened at the sight of dozens of missed calls and messages from Haechan. I almost forgot about him. I feel so bad for running away just like that. I blame myself for everything now.

He didn't deserve to be treated that way after all he was just trying to lift my mood.

Me: hey?

Haechan ☀ : Guuurrlll, after leaving me just like that in the middle of a fair and after not even replying to a single text or call, you have the guts to slide into my chats and say 'hey? '

Not gonna lie but that kinda made me smile.

Me: look, I know you deserve more than my stupid 'hey?' and yeah, I admit I haven't been the best friend you deserve. So I am here to apologize, your highness.

Haechan ☀ : you wish. What makes you think that I will accept your apology?

This guy is seriously too much.