7| Without The Sun

Y/n's Pov:

messages*

syaoranxxx

The new update was very lovely! I guess the feeling Maryline has towards him is very clear to us. But she has to discover herself.
It's getting very interesting!!

xxBlueMelonxx
Thank you... I will try to enhance the journey for Maryline but lately she doesn't even know her own feelings.....
[Message not send]

I sighed putting my head down on my desk. Lately I've been sighing a lot and it doesn't seem to help me or my problems. I just wanted to write a book to pass my time and express my feelings but lately it seem to have become a personal diary for me.

Maybe it'll be great if I change the plot or something. I thought. I turned off my cell phone and opened a note book of mine. I scribbled down the list of ideas that may be suitable for the plot but reading back from the beginning of the story it only leads to one point. And that is Love. Something I've been falling out of.

I've seen love but never have I felt love after my mom. People think that my personality is just something that I'm born with but that's not true. I was a happy kid. I took out my cell phone again and logged into my gallery.

How long has it been since I last smiled so bright and so honestly?
I asked myself as I looked at the picture of me, my mom and my dad. I looked so happy back then. After my mom's death everything I've ever had,  happiness, joy, love and family bond, vanished into thin air. If I remember well enough the only normal conversation I ever had with dad was at the funeral of Taeyong's parents. How long has it been now?

Seven years? Eight years?

I lost the count. But during these years I did try my best to look out for my dad but my aura only seemed to have made him awkward. With my growing readers, I just want to give them what they want through my book. But here's the real deal, how do I write about something if I don't know how it feels like.

"You sure seem to be very lost in your own world, y/n." I fixed my gaze away from my phone screen to look up. Haechan stood there looking at me while sipping on a packet of milk. "I know I am." I said as I stretched out my arms as far as it could. "I just don't know what to write next." I said as I supported my chin on my arm. He quickly sat down on top of my desk and swiped out his phone.

"Oh yeah! You just updated today didn't you?" He said as he quickly started fidgeting.

I did forget to mention but out of the entire human race, Haechan's the only soul that knows about the existence of my online book. He was the one that introduced me to the world of online reading. Well actually,  more like forcefully introduced me to wattpad. It all started out as an hobby of reading but soon I wanted to write or rather type, my story.

"What's the issue here?" He asked as he looked at me. "I just don't understand it myself, dude." I replied.
He quickly put away his phone and started to sip the rest of the milk.
"Ah! I forgot to ask you and I dont want to sound rude but how are your coping up with your new mom?" He said. I bit my inner cheek and looked outside of the window.

It looks like it's gonna rain today.

"I didn't expect much this time too." I replied. I looked back at him and saw his eyes flickered with a feeling of regret. "Oh." That was all he said. But I smiled back at him and replied. "She's a wonderful lady and thanks to her I got a big brother but I just can't get along properly. I mean, you know how I am and it's weird being around my dad." He looked back at me and smiled. I guess he was worried about my condition.