4| Fix Your Own Problems

Y/n's Pov:

A part of me wanted to admit that this was real but yet, everything was still very confusing. Every second, every minute and every hour I stay in this place, my heart raises.

Isn't this just normal?

"Today is just a normal day, y/n."
I kept on repeating it in my head until it was all over my soul. I laid there on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I just couldn't find the right track in my head on where I could place my mind on. I jumped off the bed and fixed my hair. It still had some hair pins from last night. I didn't bother taking them out since I was exhausted.

I rushed into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I tried to picture last night's event but it only made me feel weird and awkward. I still haven't gotten used to this weird feeling in my chest. It fills in as if my chest would explode any second.

I know that I am already eighteen but looking back I realized I never really had a normal life as a teen or as a girl.
I was rather cold and distant towards others. Yeri and Haechan were the only people that kept me going in school. Nobody has ever talked to me or even tried to. So I was clearly unknown all theses foreign emotions in me.

Maybe it's just the way Taeyong makes me feel. I mean it's normal........

Right?

I mean it's obvious that he cares for you but there's nothing between that line. Stupid. I quickly got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I quickly changed into my school uniform and headed towards the kitchen to eat breakfast.
As I stepped into the kitchen, there was no sign of Taeyong.

I saw a note that was placed on the refrigerator door with a magnet.

It read :

So sorry, y/n!
But I suddenly got an urgent call from the office so I have to leave. I fixed  your breakfast and lunch. Sorry again and have a good day! See you in the evening!
~TY

I looked at the note and reread it again. What the hell! Leaving without even waking me up!
At least he could have said that to my face and not just leave a note behind.

Soon I ate my breakfast alone and got ready for school. I wasn't sure why I was feeling so hot inside. My uniform was getting smaller day by day. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Maybe I am growing.

It felt so good. Compared to Yeri, I was small. Way too small. Sometimes I doubt that I am even eighteen. Girls of my age gain things faster. Curves and big things. But I was small.
Maybe it's the genes. My dad is also a slow ageing man, so yeah, it's obviously the genes' fault.

I locked the house and walked my way to school. I saw Haechan waiting for me at the parking lot as usual. I waved at him and he waved back. His brown hair shined really bright in the sun. Aesthetic.
"Good morning!"
I greeted him. But all he gave was a 'V' sign with his fingers.
"Did the sun rise from the west today?" I said as I hit him with my elbow. He just laughed it off by saying, "Nope." He reply popping the P.
His usual smirk returns.

"The sun was actually really lazy to wake up but suddenly he felt needed by his dear, poor and helpless friend. So the sun had to rise, forcefully."

I gave him my infamous eye roll and started walking ahead. He soon caught up with me a place his arms around my shoulder.

"Guurrll, I am trying to be a good friend here and all you do is roll your eyes on me?! You better be grateful. "
He said as we walked into the corridor. Loud enough to make people feel his presence.