5| It's Mr. Lee To You

Y/n's Pov:

Jeez. That girl could have just helped my non-human self for at least once. Thanks to Yeri, now I've gotten more kunfused than before. I wonder how much of damage and load can a human heart take.

Use your damn brain for once.

The meeting ended real quick this time. But this time I wasn't as sad and lonely as the other time. I felt happy that Taeyong came for my sake. It was really generous of him. Letting me stay at his home was more than enough for me but his ways of always coming to rescue me was something I can't get used to.

Am I just a clumsy girl who he needs to rescue everytime I need help?

"Y/n!"
The teacher called out.

I looked up to see him talking with Taeyong. I stood up and walked towards the teacher's desk. As I approached them I stood beside Taeyong, prepared for the teacher's comments.

"You may go now. Please focus more on you studies. This is your final year and I want the best from all of my students. Okay?"

That's it?

Mr. Moon was my home room teacher. Maybe he's around his 50s, while most of the other teachers are only about 30s and 40s. He is someone who would put others ahead of himself. I take him as my idle teacher. His kindness is something that can't be overlooked.He is always supportive in what I do but lately I wasn't doing well because of my family.

You can't use that as an excuse.

He looked at Taeyong and sighed.
"Take care of this child. She maybe clumsy but she is bright. Taeyong, make sure that she studies. The finals are really crucial. I know you can look into that."Mr. Moon said and looked back at me.

"I hope you know that too, y/n. Make sure to work harder."
"Yes, sir. I will. " I replied.
"Good. It was nice talking to you again, Taeyong. You've grown up now. Come and visit me sometime, you still owe me a chess match." Mr. Moon said while shaking hands with Taeyong.

"I will come and visit you soon."
Taeyong replied. This made Mr. Moon smile. "You are welcome anytime, Taeyong."

And with that our meeting session was over. Taeyong and I were walking side to side down the hallway. I didn't dare to open my mouth. Being the introvert- ish self I am, the silence wasn't a bother to me. As we walked my thoughts recalled back to the time of the meeting session in the class just some moments ago. I remembered how most of the girls of my class were talking about Taeyong through out the session.

"Did you hear that senior Taeyong came to school today? "

"He came back better and hotter!"

"He doesn't seem to age. Anyone could mistake him for a highschooler."

"I wonder if he is single now?"

Thinking back, I remembered when I entered highschool for the first time Taeyong seemed to be really popular among the students as well as the teachers. He was a really outgoing person. Even when he tried to make a conversation with me in the school I always ignored him.

We walked silently. None of us spoke a word. I could hear his breathing echoes by my side. I sighed at the thought of silence being a torture for him. I cleared my throat and decided to make the first step.

"So, how does it feel to finally return to the school after years?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Well, I thought you'd never ask."
I turned my head to face him, raising my eyebrow. He sure likes to get on my nerves. Here I am trying to propose a conversation and he is just making fun of me.