PROLOGUE

It was a cold evening,
tears running down her cheeks and she can hear herself sobbing. Her bag slinging on her back; she is heading to the train station since she is going to drop by at her cousin's house to say goodbye.

Tomorrow is her flight, she is heading to [country] to study there which is she found not amusing at all, because she somehow don't want to leave japan, specially her family and friends.

"Tch." She gritted her teeth.

She keep walking while looking down at her feet; watching it moves left and right. She reached the train station and she sit on the bench while waiting for the train. Her tears keep falling and she can't stop her emotions right now.

She don't care if people saw her like that, it's not like they don't cry though.

Suddenly, a handkerchief appeared right before her eyes. She looked up and saw a guy with light-blonde hair handing her a [color] handkerchief.

"You really need this." He said.

She can feel her heart skipping so fast. She brushed up her hair with her fingers and he saw her face. A small tint of pink crept on his cheeks. She stand up and softly grabbed the handkerchief.

"T-thank you." She bow her head.

He cracked a small smile although he felt somewhat bad to see a girl with a swollen eyes because of crying. He was about to ask her name but suddenly, the train has arrived.

"Ah the train's here." She said and grabbed her bag.

"Again, thank you." She said while smiling a bit then she head inside of the train.

The train's door closed behind her and she bit her bottom lip, then she realized she still have his handkerchief. She turned around and mouthed him,

"Your handkerchief!"

He mouthed her, "Keep it."

Her eyes soften and thought, "It was enchanting to meet you"

Their eyes stare at each other as they felt their heart skipped a beat but then the train start to move further away from his distance and within a minute, the train is now gone to his sight.

fanart does not belong to me,
it belongs to its rightful owner.