Chapter 19

( 💌 ) ── ̑̑

The next update would be the
last chapter :)

The next update would be thelast chapter :)

Saturday | Ken's birthday

"[y/n], it's my birthday so I should be the one who looks more prepared not you." Kenjirou said as he saw you wearing something pretentious.

You frowned, "I know Kenken but Semi is coming over and the whole team. Of course, I have to look decent." You said.

"Whatever." Kenjirou rolled his eyes and head to the kitchen.

You sighed then you heard the door bell rung. You opened the door and saw them; including Semi who looks so cute with his black and red flannel and ripped jeans.

*DOKI! DOKI! DOKI!*

"Hello [y/n]-chan~" Tendou waved his hand.

"Hello! Please come in." You beamed and open the door wider.

They bowed when they come inside.

"Ken, the team's here!" You said and here the birthday boy comes.

"Happy birthday, Kenjirou~!" The chimed and Tendou headlocked him while Reon messed his hair.

Kenjirou bowed his head, "Thank you everyone." He said with a tiny smile.

"Happy birthday." Ushijima greeted.

Your mom smiled, "Oh! Hello everyone~" She chimed.

"Good evening, Shirabu-san." They said then bowed.

"Please have a sit." Your mom said and they did.

Kenjirou placed the food on the table and the drinks. Your mom told them to eat.

"Ittadakimasu~"

"So, where's my little frog's boyfriend that she mentioned to me before?" You mom asked.

You frowned, "Mom, I swear to-mmmfhhhh." You was cut off when she covered your mouth.

"Quiet~" She glared at you.

Semi walks towards her, "I'm Semi Eita. Nice to meet you, Shirabu-san." He said then he bowed.

Your mom squealed, "Oh my gosh! You're her boyfriend? [y/n], he's too cute for you~" She said as she clinged onto his arm and Semi's face turned red.

The team laughed, "Mom, are you telling me that I'm ugly? And don't embarrassed me in front of the team!" You groaned.

"I didn't say anything~" She said, "So Semi-kun, how old are you? What do you like about my frog-chan~?"

"MOM!" You facepalmed, "At least let him eat first and don't cling on his arm!"

The team is busy in the living room while talking with your mom; along with your brother

The team is busy in the living room while talking with your mom; along with your brother. While you are busy putting the plates on the cupboard.

"Do you need some help?"

It was Semi; his elbows are leaning on the counter while watching you. You glanced at him with a smile.

"I'm sorry about my mom, she just love to mess around." You said.

"It's fine, she's cool though." Semi responded.

"[y/n]-senpai, do you have some water?" Kawanishi asked and he noticed that semi is there.

You nodded, "Yeah, wait let me get you some." You responded.

You grabbed the paper cup before filling it with water, "Here you go." You smiled.

Kawanishi smiled back, "Thanks senpai." He said then he head back.

You heard Semi clicked his tongue and saw annoyance written on his face. A small chuckle came out from your lips and you stand across the counter and faced him.

"What's with the face, my beloved Eita?" You asked.

Semi glance at you, "Nothing. I just noticed the way how he smile at you." He responded.

"Are you jealous? There's nothing to be jealous about, we're just friends." You said.

"Oh yeah, but I believe you're aware that he likes you." He said.

You leaned closer to him, "And I believe you're aware that you're my boyfriend, Semi." You said.

Semi sighed then he hold your hand before he look at you with his embarrassed and flushed face.

"I just don't want you to be in love with someone else." He said, "I'm sorry if Insound selfish."

You cupped his right cheek, "Don't worry, I won't." You said and collide your lips to his soft ones.

Semi kissed you back and you smiled through the kiss.

"Stop being cute, Semi." You giggled.

"You should too." Semi mumbled.

"Bye, Semi-kun~" Your mom waved her hand

"MOM!" you groaned.

Semi and the others waved their hands. You smiled and waved your hand too, then they leave.

"So, how was the kiss?" Your mom asked.

You blushed, "Wha- were you spying?!" You exclaimed.

"Gross." Kenjirou commented, "I'm going to my room."

You scowled, "Go get yourself a girlfriend, Kenken." You said.

"Thanks you for the party." Kenjirou said with a calm tone.

"EH?!"

You and your mom's eyes goes wide. A smile appeared on your face and headlocked him while your mom pinched his cheek.

"You're welcome, birthday boy~" You chimed.

Kenjirou is not the one who always shows or express his feelings and you were surprised and happy to hear him thanking you and your mother.