Chapter 18

"I don't want to go home yet Semi, do you mind walking around or grab something to eat?" You asked while walking next to him on the street.

Semi stopped on his pace and you did the same thing. You raised an eyebrow when you saw his expression; his brows are quite creasing plus, he's not looking at you.

"Hmmm? What's wrong?" You asked.

".... hands." Semi responded; almost a whisper.

You tilted your head, "Hands? What do you meant hands?" You asked.

Semi walks closer to you and he brushed his pinky finger to yours.

"C-Can we hold hands?" Semi asked and his face turned beet red; not even making an eye contact with you.

Your heart flutters again and a chuckle escaped from your mouth.

"You can always hold my hand, you don't need to ask, feel free to hold it." You said.

There he is, finally looking at you. Semi intertwined his fingers with yours and he pulled you closer to him. You buried your face to your palm as you two start walking again. You can't take it anymore.

"Semi, you're so cute. My heart can't even handle it. I don't know what to do." You said.

"Sh-Shut up. I'm not cute and stop saying embarrassing things." Semi muttered.

"Sure you aren't, didn't you heard those group of girls?" You asked.

"I did, I just don't care because I already have a girlfriend and that's what only matters to me." Semi responded.

Your smile grew bigger and felt butterflies on your stomach. Semi squeezed your hand and you did the same thing.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot, [y/n]?" You mom asked

You are currently having a dinner with your mother and of course, your one and only brother.

"Wow thanks mom." You said.

She chuckled, "Sorry. Is there anything up? I've noticed you have been humming since this morning and yesterday." She said.

"She probably got an A+ on her subject which is she haven't had before." Kenjirou mocked.

You glared, "Shut up Kenken, I'm just happy. Try it too, it won't hurt." You said.

"Is my lovely frog [y/n]-chan have a boyfriend?" Your mom asked.

Your blushed, "W-Well..." You started fiddling with your fingers.

Kenjirou faked a cough and your mom stare at you with wide smile on her lips.

"I do have." You responded.

She giggled, "Invite him on saturday, I want to meet him." She said.

"Excuse me but saturday is my birthday." Kenjirou said.

Your mom nodded, "Yes I know, why don't you invite your whole team instead? I will order pizza, nachos, burgers and more." She said.

"That sounds cool~! I will tell the team later." You beamed.

"Are you exactly deciding for my birthday?" Kenjirou asked with annoyance.

"YES!" You and your mom responded.

Kenjirou glared, "whatever." He said.

[y/n] open her phone and sent a message to Semi while her teddy semi is laying on her top

To: Semitsun
Are you still awake?
BTW, it's Ken's birthday on saturday. Mom wants to meet you and the team. please do come, I'll tell the team too :)

[22:01]

Meanwhile, Semi is reading a book and stopped when he saw [y/n] messaged him. He open and read it.

To: [y/n]
I'm still awake.
Okay, sounds fun :)
So, what are you doing?

[22:03]

To: Semitsun
Yeyyyy!
Hugging my teddy semi

[22:04]

[y/n]'s eyes goes wide when she saw Semi is calling her. She immediately answered it without a second thought.

[y/n]: hi~!

Semi: I'm going to bed, you should too. I just called because I want to hear your voice before I go to sleep.

[y/n]: I'm glad you did. Don't worry, I'm going to sleep as well.

Semi: That's good, good night.

[y/n]: Good night and sleep tight~

Semi: I love you.

And that night, [y/n]'s heart exploded and her cheeks turned red.

[y/n]: I love you too eita~

Semi: See you tomorrow.

Then Semi ended the call. He looked at the mirror and saw how red his face is. He can also feel his heart is beating so fast.

A small smile formed to Semi's lips before he go to sleep.