Chapter 11

You stare at the [color] handkerchief sitting on your study table, it was Semi's. You should be dealing with your assignment but you're too lazy to do it right now; probably later or never.

Semi's blushing face crossed to your mind and a small smile formed to your lips.

"A blushing Semi is cute." You chuckled.

You stand up and change your clothes. You put your [color] shirt on then [color] short and pair of [color] converse. After that, you head downstairs.

"I'm going out." You said and noticed Kenjirou's shoes aren't there.

He probably went out too. You thought then you leave the house.

"Is that [y/n]-senpai?" Goshiki asked after spotting you on the distance

They turned their heads to your direction and saw you holding a red balloon, then you gave it to a crying kid; she smiled then she walks away after thanking you.

"[y/n]-senpai~!" Goshiki called and you were startled because of his loud voice.

You turned around and saw him running towards you. Beaming him with a smile; you saw he's with Kenjirou, Kawanishi, Tendou, Reon and Semi.

Dang it! He looks so cute with his grey plain shirt and black pants. I need to take a picture of this!

"[y/n]-chan~" Tendou waved his hand and you did the same.

Reon smiled, "How are you?" He asked.

You smiled back, "I'm good, I hope you too, Reon." You responded then you turned your gaze to your crush.

"Hi Semi." You greeted.

The pinch server nodded his head with a small blush on his cheeks then he looks away- tsundere as ever.

"Senpai, are you here to play arcades too?" Goshiki asked.

You nodded your head, "Yeah." You responded.

"Mom told you that you can't go out if you aren't done with your assignments." Kenjirou scolded.

"I know that, please don't tell mom." You sighed.

"Okay, you owe me one." The setter plainly responded then he walks away.

"Let's go [y/n]-senpai, let's play arcades~!" Goshiki chimed and you followed him behind.

You look at Kawanishi, "Hey thanks for the drink you bought for me yesterday Kawanishi, but you didn't have to do that." You said.

"It was nothing, Senpai." Kawanishi smiled then he follows Kenjirou.

Goshiki grinned, "He likes you [y/n]-senpai, that's why." He said then he runs off; following Kawanishi.

You stopped on your pace then you blushed, "WHAT?!"

"Oh~ Taichi-kun likes [y/n]-chan~" Tendou teased, "What about you? Who do you like?" He asked.

You blushed even more, you glanced at Semi and he's already looking at you then you looked at Reon and he was just smiling.

You looked back to Tendou who is waiting for your answer. You was about to open your mouth but today is not the day to open up.

"[y/n]-senpai~!" Goshiki called, "Hurry, come here and look~!"

"Who was it, [y/n]-chan~?" Tendou asked.

You sighed, "It was no one." You responded then you run towards Goshiki.

"I already know who it is~" Tendou grinned.

Reon chuckled, "I think I know too." He said.

Semi frowned, "Who it is?" He asked.

"Why would you even want to know, Semisemi~?" Tendou asked and Semi glared; muttering a small "whatever".