Chapter 09

"Let's have a match. Whoever team lose have to buy foods for those who will win." Goshiki said.

The boys are already done with their practice and he want to have some fun.

"Okay, I'll team up with Kawanishi and Ikirei." Kenjirou plainly said.

"I will team up with Semi-san and Sayuchi." Goshiki declared.

Semi frowned, "Leave me out of this, Tsutomu." He said.

Goshiki pouted.

"Can I join? I will team up with Goshiki." You said and cracked a small smile.

"Eh? [y/n]-chan is going to play volleyball now eh~?" Tendou raised an eyebrow.

"[y/n]-senpai, thank you very much!" Goshiki beamed then he drags you inside of the court.

Tendou sits next to Semi, "Aren't you going to join? [y/n]-chan would be there too~" He teased.

"Shut up, Tendou!" Semi hissed, "Go join yourself."

Ikirei served the ball and it went in; catched by Sayuchi. You looked up and saw the ball in the air. You imaged your brother in your mind when he was doing his tosses.

"Goshiki!" You called then tossed the ball to him.

Goshiki jumped up and Kawanishi did the same thing but the wing spiker slammed the ball on the floor.

1 point for Goshiki's team

"Yeyyyyy~!"

You and Goshiki high-fived at each other like a happy kid, which made someone's heart flutter.

"[y/n]-san, it's your turn to serve." Sayuchi informed and you flinch.

"B-But I can't do it, my serve is a flop, trust me." You sheepishly said.

"You can do it, [y/n]-senpai~ I believe in you." Goshiki said and gave you a thumbs up.

You smiled and nodded your head then Sayuchi passed you the ball.

Semi smirked, "Heh~ She's going to serve." He said, "Let's see what she got."

Reon smiled then he look to your direction and Tendou did the same thing. You sigh then you readied yourself and the ball.

"Well, here goes nothing." You said under your breath.

You tossed the ball in the air and they are surprised.

A jump serve? Kawanishi thought.

You spiked the ball with strength and it went over the net.

Crap! It's going outside! You thought, "Arrgghhh I'm sorry!" You groaned.

It made a loud thud when it hit the floor; making their eyes goes wide.

"HUH?!" Kenjirou exclaimed in disbelief.

"[y/n]-senpai, it was in~!" Goshiki beamed, "That was quick~!"

You blinked your eyes, "I-It was in?" You asked.

Goshiki nodded his head and you smiled in disbelief. You thought it was outside.

"Yeyyyy~!" You and Goshiki high-fived again.

2 points for Goshiki's team

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

yeeyyyy! I hope you liked this one. I'm sorry if this is short but there's a continuation, so see you in my next update~

also, I published another semi x reader 💖

okei, that's all. HAHAHA!