Chapter 13

You buttoned up your blouse and a heavy sigh came out from your mouth when you remember Kawanishi's confession.

He's a nice guy, plus cute and somehow you don't know how to reject him without him getting hurt, after all, he's been kind to you ever since you became part of the team.

It's impossible, every rejection hurts! I hate to break someone's heart. You thought in frustration.

"Out of all girls out there, why it has to be me?" You mumbled.

You glanced at teddy semi and a small smile appeared on your face. Whenever you look at it, it cheers you up- because you know to yourself it's from Semi.

 Whenever you look at it, it cheers you up- because you know to yourself it's from Semi

Kenjirou glanced at you, "[y/n], what do you feel about Kawanishi?" He asked.

You frowned, "Why would you even want to know?" You asked.

"You don't like him, don't you?" Kenjirou asked.

Why are you so persistent about this, brother? You thought.

You sighed, "You already know who I like, so why bother aske me about Kawanishi." You responded.

"You never admitted who do you like." Kenjirou said.

You smirked, "Then I'll leave it to your imagination, Kenken~" You said then you walks ahead of him.

"Reject him instead of making him wait." Kenjioru said.

You halted, "Alright then, I'll talk to him after your practice." You said then you continue to walk.

" You said then you continue to walk

The practice is already done. You decided to approach Kawanishi who is sitting on the floor with the others.

"Kawanishi, would you like to walk home with me later? Just the two of us." You asked.

The boys were surprised. Tendou glanced at Semi who was looking at you in disbelief.

Kawanishi nodded his head, "Sure [y/n]-senpai." He responded.

You cracked a very small smile before heading to your locker to grab your bag.

"Is [y/n]-senpai going to confess her love for you?" Goshiki asked with a bit of excitement.

Kawanishi frowned, "We even haven't talk yet, let's not jump into conclusions." He said.

"That's right, just prepare your heart, Taichi-kun~" Tendou said.