Chapter 06

"Pardon for my intrusion." You said and you slipped off your shoes from your feet.

"Oh hello there~ Are you Eita's girlfriend?"

Semi blushed and so are you, "M-Mom, she's not my girlfriend!" He stammered.

Correction, I'm his future wife. You jokingly thought.

"Honey~ Eita's girlfriend is here!" His mom cheerfully yelled.

Semi clicked his tongue. His dad came out from the kitchen and smiled at you.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Semi. My name is Shirabu [y/n], it is nice to meet you." You bowed.

"Come on Shirabu-chan, dinner is ready. Let's go in the dining room~" His mom chimed and lead you.

Your eyes wander around; their house is clean and simple. There's a picture of Semi when he was a kid hanging on the wall and also their family picture.

You sit across to Mama Semi and Eita next to you, Papa Semi is sitting on the middle. There are delicious foods set on the table.

"Let's eat~"

"Ittadakimasu~" You all chirped.

You saw a golden retriever is coming in your direction, it jumped to your right leg and licks your ear; making you giggle.

"Well hello there huge fella." You smiled.

"Fumiko, get down." Semi said and the dog obeyed.

Mama Semi chuckled, "Do you love dogs, Shirabu-chan?" She asked.

You nodded your head, "Well yes, they're one of the sweetest creature on earth." You smiled.

"So, you're Eita's girlfriend?" Papa Semi asked.

Semi sighed, "D-Dad, please stop." He facepalmed himself.

You shake your head, "No sir, I'm just one of his friends." You politely responded.

"Eh?! Eita, why are you not dating her? She looks nice and she's pretty. So don't look for someone else!" Mama Semi said; almost scolding Eita.

You blushed like a red stop light; feeling somewhat embarrassed yet blessed. Well, who wouldn't though, it was Semi's mother who just praised you. Glancing at Semi; you noticed how red his face too.

"Your mom is right, Eita." Papa Semi nodded his head, "[y/n]-chan, you have our bless."

Wha-?! Then, Thank you Papa and Mama Semi. You inner self rejoiced.

"M-Mom! D-Dad! Please, don't embarrassed me." Semi groaned; not making an eye contact with anyone.

Mama Semi rolled her eyes, "Anyway [y/n]-chan, eat more. I hope you can visit again at some other time." She said.

You chuckled, "Of course, I will." You responded.

Little didn't you know, you are being stare at while you're laughing and talking with his parents, it's something he want to picture.

"Thank you for the food and it was nice to meet you again." You bowed.

They smiled, "No problem, as long as it's for our future daughter-in-law~" Mama Semi chimed.

"MOM!" Semi groaned.

Mama Semi chuckled, "Alright, I'll stop." She said in defeat.

"Visit again [y/n]-chan." Papa Semi said.

You smiled, "I will." You responded.

You waved your hand and head outside of the door. Semi sigh and closed the door behind before looking at you- somewhat embarrassed.

"Sorry about my parents." Semi rubbed his nape shyly.

You smiled, "It's okay, it was nice to meet them though and I'm glad you invited me." You responded.

"I'll walk you home." Semi blushed.

"It's fine. I'll meet up with Kenjirou, we have to buy something for the house." You smiled.

Semi nodded his head, "Okay then. T-Thanks for the time." He said.

"Likewise Semi." You smiled and waves your hand before leaving.

Once you have walked further away from their house, you bit your bottom lip and tiny squeals came out from your mouth.

I'm very blessed tonight.