Chapter 04

"LONG MARSHMALLOW BOOTH"

That's what the sign says. The mechanics of the game is you have to finish the long marshmallow with your partner in just 3 minutes and if you succeed and won, you can pick your desired prize.

"That sounds fun [y/n]-chan, but too bad I don't eat marshmallow~" Tendou said then he sighed.

"Me too, but Eita does." Reon smiled.

You looked at Semi, "Is it okay if we play the game, Semi? I really want to win that [plushie] plushie." You said.

"Can't you just buy it?" Semi asked.

"Can I buy it instead?" You asked the vendor but he only shake his head.

Tendou nudged Semi, "If I were you, I'll play with her." He whispered through his gritting teeth.

You pouted then you faced them, "Semi, I'm begging you!" You cried then you hold his hand with your face inches away from him.

Tendou and Reon grinned while Semi is blushing. He looks away then he sighed before nodding his head. A wide smile appeared on your face.

"Thank you~!" you chimed, "Sir, we'll play."

Semi sit on the chair across to you and the vendor placed the long marshmallow on the table.

"Could you two not watch us?" Semi asked his two friends.

"But why Semisemi~?" Tendou asked.

"Don't tell us you're embarrassed?" Reon teased.

Semi glanced at you, "I'm not! Well whatever." He responded.

"Semi, remember that we have to finish this in just 3 minutes." You reminded him.

Semi hold on the other end while you did the same thing. The vendor starts the time and you and Semi start to eat the long marshmallow. It's not just long but it's thick too, but not thick enough to choke you.

Using your hands while eating the marshmallow is not allowed, that's what the vendor said.

You looked at Semi and saw his cheeks are fluffy- he looks cute. You chew faster and the marshmallow started to get shorter and shorter.

Semi stopped and you noticed that there's a small space between you and Semi don't know what to do. You leaned over the table despite your heart beating so fast. Your nose slightly brushed with his; making him blushed like a mad tomato.

"Eat it already." You muffled while quickly chewing and swallowing the marshmallow.

Semi complied and you both finished the long marshmallow.

"FINISHED~!" You beamed.

The vendor smiled, "Didn't thought you would finished that one. You can now pick your prize." He said.

"Well, I love to eat. I want that [plushie] plushie please." You responded.

The vendor gave you the plushie and you thanked him.

Tendou smirked, "I took a picture of that~" He said to Reon; making the latter smirk too.

You looked at Semi; he's not looking at you and he still have that blush on his face.

What if he's mad at me? My heart still running fast. You thought.

"Thank you Semi and sorry if... my... you already know that." You awkwardly chuckled.

"It's f-fine." Semi responded.

"So, did you enjoy~?" Tendou asked.

You nodded your head, "I did because I finally got this now~" You chimed as you showed to Reon and Tendlu the plushie.

"You what?!" Semi hissed as he looked at his spiky red-haired friend.

Reon and Tendou laughed and showed Semi the picture they took. It was you and Semi who almost kissed back in the booth game. Semi blushed like a mad tomato again.

"You both looked so cute~" Tendou teased.

"Send it to him Tendou, then he'll decide whether he should save it or delete it." Reon suggested.

"N-No!" Semi hissed.

Tendou immediately sent the photo to Semi then deleted it after.

"Ideleted my copy already. Now Semisemi, it's up to you if you're going to delete yours or not. Laters~" Tendou teased then he walks away with Reon; leaving Semi in a blushing mess.

 Laters~" Tendou teased then he walks away with Reon; leaving Semi in a blushing mess

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

okay. so i hope u liked this one :}
this is what i could offer for now.

gaaaah!!! i'm really tired and sleepy.

but anyway, see ü in my next update!

ps: thank you so much for the reads & votes. y'all awesome xoxo