Chapter 02

"Oh hello." You turned around and face them with a smile on your face.

Semi remembered you and was surprised to see you again. There's a foreign feeling formed inside of him by just seeing your smile. It was good to see you with a smile on your face instead of puffy eyes.

Kawanishi, on the other hand, have his eyes slightly goes wide. Once again, he saw the smile that he kept thinking about this morning.

Your eyes wandered around and met the familiar mesmerizing brown ones, again.

*doki! doki! doki!*

Why is she making an eye contact with semisemi? Tendou curiously thought;!suspiciously perhaps.

"You were the girl this morning, I want to thank you." Kawanishi said and you turned your gaze to him.

Semi turned his head to Kawanishi; seeing him walking towards you with a small smile on his face and that made the pinch server felt something weird inside of him.

"Oh yeah I remember you, even your frowning face." You giggled.

"My name is Kawanishi Taichi. It is nice to meet you." He said.

You bowed, "I'm shirabu [y/n], nice to meet you too." You said

"Shirabu?!" The boys exclaimed in disbelief; too shock that he has a relative inside of their academy which they were clueless about.

"She's my sister." Kenjirou plainly explained.

You have a smile on your face as they introduced themselves and shake hands with you. There you also met their ace, Ushijima Wakatoshi and their coach, Tanji Washijou.

"I'm Semi Eita, nice to meet you." The light-blonde haired guy said- his voice a bit monotone.

A sudden spark you felt when his hand met yours to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too, though we have already met before." You said.

They knew each other?! Since when? Kawanishi and Kenjirou thought.

"Shirabu-senpai, do you want me to tour you around?" Goshiki asked.

"You can call be my first name, I really don't mind though. Plus, it's confusing since it's my brother's name too." You said; feeling a bit shy at the fact you were called senpai but you nodded your head either way.

"But sure tour me around."

"[y/n]-san, we are in the same class, I just noticed

"[y/n]-san, we are in the same class, I just noticed." Semi said.

"Really? I'm not aware though but that's good since I haven't made friends yet." You responded then smiled.

Tendou and Reon suppressed a laugh, "Friendzoned."

Semi glared at the two and was about to say something but Kawanishi suddenly called you. Turning around; you saw he's running towards you with Kenjirou and Goshiki walking behind him.

"[y/n]-senpai..." Kawanishi panted.

You blushed, "Please don't call me that, I already told you that you can call me just by my first name." You said.

"I bought a [flavor] milk drink for you, it's just a simple pay back for what you did this morning." Kawanishi said.

"Eh?" You blinked your eyes.

He grabbed your hand and put the drink in your hand, just the way you did when you gave him some of your coins. You blinked your eyes again before giving him a small thank you.

Kawanishi bowed his head before walking away but before that, Tendou noticed the glance that Semi and Kawanishi had with each other.

Oh~ I smell love triangle~ The guess monster thought.

"Oya Kenken, we are walking home together." You said.

"I don't want to, you're annoying and stop giving me annoying nickname." Kenjirou responded.

The way he said it was so plain and that makes your blood boil, a bit. He could have put some effort or expression while saying it. He can even pull a straight face while saying embarrassing or annoying things.

"You meanie! Did you not missed your so-called annoying sister?" You murmured and clinged to his arm; making pouty-lips like you're going to kiss his cheek.

"Freaking gross." Kenjirou pushed you away and followed Kawanishi and Goshiki.

"Isn't my baby brother cute?" You chuckled as you turned around to face Semi, Tendou and Reon.

"I'm not a baby!" You heard Kenjirou yelled and you flinched.

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

i know that shiratorizawa do have dorms but let's pretend that they don't mwehehehe.

please make babies with me semi ;w; huehuehue so perffff!!! o ghad

#selfpromote:

i published a tsukishima kei x reader book
u can check it out, if u want hehe~