Chapter 17

You scribbles down to your notebook as your teacher keep writing on the board. You pouted when you made a mistake then erased it and rewrite it again.

As you scribbled, you felt pair of eyes are staring at you. Slowly, you looked to your side and caught semi who was staring at you. He looks away and you noticed how red his face is, even his ears.

Your heart flutters. Tearing a piece of paper; you scribbled something before crumpling it- tossing it on Semi's desk after.

The pinch server frowned then he glanced at you. Semi opened the paper.

Why were you staring at me just a few minutes ago?

Semi grabbed his pen then he wrote down on the paper his answer before tossing it back to you.

A smile appeared on your face then you open the paper and you almost faint.

You look really cute.

The training is done early, you looked at your watch and saw it's 5:16 p

The training is done early, you looked at your watch and saw it's 5:16 p.m. and you don't want to go home yet, maybe you should ask Semi to hangout for a bit.

"Agh! I can't wait to sleep once I got home." Goshiki yawned while walking out from the gym.

"[y/n]."

It was your one and only lovely brother.

You turned around, "Yes, my wonderful Kenken~?" You asked.

Kenjirou clicked his tongue, "Stop calling me with that stupid nickname. Are you going to walk home with us?" He asked.

You was about to open your mouth to say something but he already did.

"Ahh sorry, I forgot you are walking with Semi-san. Well then, laters." He said then he walks away.

Kawanishi cracked a small smile which is you did the same. The middle blocker follows your brother.

Here comes Semi who saw your smile towards his team mate. Though it was just your friendly smile, he can feel a tiny hint of jealous built inside of him.

You head out from the gym and Hayato closed the door before walking away with Ushijima.

"So [y/n]-chan, you and Semi are dating now huh~?" Tendou asked and he slung his gym bag on his arm.

Reon smiled, "Yeah, you two were being lovey-dovey while walking last night." He said.

You and Semi blushed, "W-Well, isn't that normal?" He asked.

"So you like PDA?" Reon asked with a teasing manner.

"It's not PDA! We were just walking together." Semi responded.

You can't help it but to hide your laugh because of your cute tsundere boyfriend.

"Awe~ is Semisemi embarrassed~?" Tendou smirked.

You giggled, "Isn't he cute when he was red like a tomato?" You said and Semi blushed even more.

"You guys... Sh-Shut up will you?" Semi groaned before storming off.

"Tsuntsun~" You teased.

Running after Semi,m; your two friends watch you catching up with your cute boyfriend. You emerged next to Semi and he glanced at you with a small pout on his lips with a slight pink on his cheeks.

"Stop with your cute pout, you're making me weak." You sighed.

The other female students who have their eyes for Semi are now looking at you with curiousity and most are jealousy.

Well who wouldn't be jealous, you are walking next to Semi Eita. He's cute and loves his sport. Who wouldn't even dare not to have a crush on him, but too bad they won't be able to see the other side of Semi that he only shows to you and only for you.

"Awe, isn't Semi-senpai so cute as ever?"

You heard from the group of girls as they looked at your light blonde-haired boyfriend. Glancing at Semi; he probably heard it too.