Chapter 14

THAT DAY ; ── ̑̑

After that, you waited for Kawanishi outside of the school. Then you saw Semi, Reon and Tendou are coming.

"[y/n]-chan, are you going to be okay with Taichi-kun~?" Tendou asked.

You nodded your head then you glanced at Semi; he is not looking at you, instead he just keep on walking. Reon and Tendou waved their hands then they walk away.

You sighed then you saw Kawanishi is coming with Kenjirou and Goshiki. You felt something is wrong inside of you, it's like you wanted to walk with someone else and not with Kawanishi. But either way, you have to do this to clear things out.

"We will go ahead, [y/n]-senpai~!" Goshiki chimed then he walks ahead with Kenjirou; leaving you and Kawanishi alone.

You glanced at Kawanishi, "Let's go, Kawanishi." You said then cracked a small smile; a forced one.

"You were probably wondering why did I ask you to walk home with me

"You were probably wondering why did I ask you to walk home with me." You said.

Kawanishi glanced at you, "Yeah, kind of." He responded.

You stopped from your pace, "You know, I'm thankful that I met a nice guy like you." You said and his eyes goes wide.

"I appreciate everything you have had done for me, really. But you know, I can't return the same feelings, Kawanishi. I'm really sorry."

Kawanishi walks closer to you, "Is it because you like Semi-san?" He asked.

You blushed then you look away. Kawanishi thought it was cute. Your eyes goes wide when he lifted up your chin and his eyes are staring into your [e/c] ones.

Kawanishi lean down closer to you and you can feel his warm breath touched your lips. He clenched his fists and he ended up hugging you instead.

"Kawanishi?"

The middle blocker tightened his his hug, "Sorry, you just look really cute [y/n]-senpai." He said.

"Could we stay like this for a while?"

You nodded your head, "O-Okay then." You responded.

"Semi-san must be really a lucky guy. If I were him, I won't even let you go, not even for a moment." Kawanishi said and you just softly rubbed his back.

"Even if you like him, I won't stop myself for liking you." He said and pulled you even closer.

" He said and pulled you even closer

( 💌 ) ── ̑̑

okei, so I hope you liked this one and chapter 13. thank you so muchhhhh! ♡