Chapter 12

Your eyes gleamed when you saw a cute [color] teddy bear inside of the claw machine. You inserted a token and tried to get it but you failed.

"Nooooo." You whined.

ONE MORE TIME!

You inserted another token and tried again but instead of the teddy bear, you got the pack of sour gummies. A sigh came out from your mouth.

Well at least I got candies to eat once we got home. You thought.

"Let me try it." Semi offered.

You stepped aside and watched him inserted a token. Semi moved the controller and you just found yourself staring at him. A small visible smile appeared on his face then he bent down to get something.

"Here [y/n]." Semi said and gave you the [color] teddy bear.

Your eyes goes wide, "But it's yours, Semi." You said.

"It's for y-you." Semi responded and a small blush crept on his cheeks.

*DOKI! DOKI!*

Arghh! Why you gotta be so cute?! Please wrap him up and I'll take him home. You thought.

a blush crept on your cheeks as well, "Thank you~! I will name him Semi~" You chuckled.

Semi stared at your happy figure while hugging your teddy semi.

"Is she even a third year?" Kenjirou muttered.

It is getting dark already and Kenjirou told you that you two should go home

It is getting dark already and Kenjirou told you that you two should go home. Well, time flies when you're having fun. You hugged your teddy semi as you walked with your brother.

"We're going home, thank you for today." You said then you smiled.

"Laters." Kenjirou said then you both walked away.

"Wait, [y/n]-senpai!" Kawanishi called out.

"Is Taichi-kun already missing [y/n]-chan~?" Tendou teased.

Semi and Reon glanced with each other with a questioning look.

You an Kenjirou stopped.

"Yes, what is it, Kawanishi?" You asked and the middle blocker walks closer to you.

"I like you all this time, [y/n]-senpai." Kawanishi confessed while looking straight to your eyes.

(●__●)

O///////O

"ee-eeeeh?!" Your face turned red.

Semi's eyes goes wide and so as the others; excluding your brother. Well, he knew that his friend was going to confess.

"I just want to let you know and you don't have to respond now." Kawanishi said then he cracked a small smile.

You nodded your head, "O-Okay then. See you~" You said then you continue your pace with Kenjirou.

"How brave of you Taichi-kun~" Tendou commented.

"She's been on my mind ever since I met her. I just want to let it off from my chest." Kawanishi monotonously said.

"Your face is all red, do you like Kawanishi too?" Kenjirou asked

You scowled, "Shut up, Kenken. I was really shock, that's why it's all red!" You responded.

That doesn't even answer my question. Kenjirou annoyingly thought.

He sighed, "It looks good if you and Kawanishi start to date. He's a good guy." He said.

You look to your teddy semi, "What do you think, Semi?" You asked.

Kenjirou frowned, "Semi? You called that Semi?" He asked.

You smiled, "Well why not? Semi gave this to me, so I named it after him." You responded.

"Whatever." Kenjirou said.

EXTENDED ENDING ; ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

Once [name] and Kenjirou got home, she immediately run upstairs to her bedroom; locking her door before plopping down to her bed.

"Semi~" She smiled to her teddy semi and took a picture of her and teddy.

I should send this to him. [name] thought.

To: Semi 🌟
Isn't teddy semi lovely?

*image attached*

Thank you again! (=

Semi is walking down the street then he felt his phone vibrates. He saw [name] sent him a message. Semi open it and blushed.

To: [name]
You're welcome.
uhhh... you look cute btw.

A huge blush crept on her cheeks when she read semi's respond; her soul almost leaving her body