Part 1

... Part 1.. Amidst Chaos.

.............................HAIKU(1)......................

        WE ARE WHAT WE CHOOSE.
  THE PEOPLE THAT WE LET STAY,
      THE THINGS THAT WE KEEP ❤️

...............................OOOO...........................

Bodies of all colours and sizes litters the battlefield in huge shows of brutality... One after the other he blesses them with the sheer power him and only him alone is able to wield. That famous Uchiha strength that rivals no other, well say for one that holds within him one of the tailed beast; but his strength was magnanimous to behold. Every able shinobie that this war has ensnared is forced to bare witness as sturdy fingers twists and weaves themselves in the flash of an eye, drawing elaborate signs for the sole purpose of their ultimate destruction. He was a monster in their eyes, in their personal and biased opinions yet they couldn't help but marvel at the sight of him....

Madara Uchiha is what the world knows him by, the sharingan king that holds a candle to no other, not even his own reflection for he was that great... This war in which the world participates had been built from the shattered ruins of a dream he saw crumbled at the feet of old age, yet here he stands, young and able, quick and nimble and most of all above the heads of this new generation that seeks his end... 

This was what he desired, a dream, his dream at long last realized as the Infinite Tsukuyomi... It was an idea born out of the depths of desperation during an era where death was only known, but it was his idea, one that he kept alive in every slumbering cells of his body.... The day he happened across the injured blood mate with one eye, Madara knew that all was not lost. So it was then and there that he devised his decades old dream with the aid of another. And what sweet results he yeilded already, for the world was practically crumbling at his feet.....

To his left Obito stands proudly atop the head of the ten tails. His body practically merged with the chakras of the accumulated beasts while the Hokages of the past and present, probably future as well, if there was one, engages in an all out blood bath...... But Madara sits idly, legs folded and arms firmly placed on each knee he sits in a corner and bare witness as his strongest enemy, Hashirama lays waste to the ten tails offsprings...

A fight was promised, one that was as glorious as the last they had, so he waits and watches on as men and women alike are slaughtered one by one all in the glorious name of the peace he sought....

To his right the brother of the first hokage battles relentlessly against an overgrown monster. He is aided by another who is covered in golden chakra, another hokage, Yondime perhaps. Yes he remembers that one. He died that night while trying to save the life of his mate, Mito's great niece and his new born child, the current Kiyube vessel, Naruto. That one was strange despite being a jinchuriki. He undoubtedly inherited the Will of fire and a vast pool of strength that might some how overpower him. But, Madara wasn't worried in the least for his own end was far on the horizon and theirs were quickly approaching.... 

The air was filled with clashing metals, the coppery taste of blood and battle cries of hopeless and hopefully alike warriors that believed in their purposes. He couldn't fault them for the morals they were taught, nor could he remain angry at the youngest Uchiha brat for siding with them. Now that boy had strength and a strong determination, perhaps just as strong as the Jinchuriki, but he was of the same blood; the last remnants of a clan slaughtered for the wavering notion of keeping the fucking peace.....

Where is your peace now Itachi?, he snickered at the heavens at the thought....

Yes, Madara knew all about Itachi's sacrifice for Konoha, he knew of the boy's defection and the burdens he carried for years on his back. The weight of having a younger sibling that saw you as a blood lusted murderer, the weight of having a nation branded you as the ultimate traitor, and the weight of a world that failed to recognize his sacrifices. Madara knew of Itachi and Sasuke's like wise Obito's many afflictions for he was there from the very beginning........