2

Friday morning

I woke up to my sister shaking me awake. I look up at her stunned. She had my songbook in had. "Tell me why I'm waiting for someone to come and give a.." She trails off reading the rest. "Hey give that back!" I yell grabbing for my songbook. She pulls it out of my reach and turns the page. "I've never been in love, I've been alone Feel like I've been living life asleep Love so strong it makes me feel so weak" She reads in a teasing tone.

I jump at her trying to get my book. She keeps laughing while she reads my songs. "What is all this bullshit?" She asks continuing to laugh "Do you think you'll be famous with this crap?" She laughs louder and harder. At that moment I couldn't take it anymore.

"You know after Dad died I tried to push everyone away but you and me! You guys pushed me away! Why do you care what I want to do with my life?" I fell hot tears roll down my eyes. Chloe just stood staring at me. "You have everything! Friends! People who love you! Mom doesn't even talk to me! All I have is Grayson!" I yell at her letting her take it in before I send my final punch.

"You don't even care about me! Why start now." I say getting up from my bed grabbing some clothes, my phone, my phone charger, my songbook, and my guitar. I shove everything into my bag and put it on my back. I carry my guitar in my hand. "Goodbye! Hope you're happy you finally drove me out!" I yell before opening the door.

I walked down to my park which was empty. I go into the bathroom and change out of my pj's into a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. I spent the day playing my guitar and writing songs. I had no idea what I was going to do that night but it didn't matter I wasn't going back home until I had too.

I feel a pair of strong arms around my waist and turn to see Grayson. I hug him back tightly then explain what had happened. He sat quietly while I ranted to him when I was done he nodded his head.

"Well, you could come over to my house for a while. Both of my parents are gone for the month so it's just me and my siblings." He kindly offers.

I think it over quickly. "Okay, I'll come to stay with you until your parents come home but one day I'll need to go back to my house to grab some more of my things," I tell him extending my hand. He shakes it happily. "Fine by me. You get to finally meet my sister Camron and my brother Ethan!" He says excitedly

I grab all my things and he starts to walk out of the park. I follow behind him as we talk and laugh about whatever. When we got to the house Grayson stopped. "I need to warn you my brother isn't the nicest." He said rubbing his arm nervously.

I shrug it off "No one's perfect." Grayson opened the door letting me walk in first when we were both inside a girl walks up to us.

"You must be Stella we've heard a lot about you. I'm Camron!" She says kindly extending her hand. I shake it happily "The one and only!" I say giggling she giggles back

"The famous Stella has finally blessed us with her presence!" A boy says walking down the stairs. He had long shaggy hair and he was honestly the most perfect person I had ever seen. He walks up to me kneels on one knee and pulls my hand toward his mouth. "It is a pleasure to have you here in our humble home." He says kissing my hand.

I felt a wave of warmth wash over me. I giggle at his silliness. He gets up and stares at me a moment. "You must be Ethan." I turn to Grayson "You never told me you had a twin." I say to him he blushes "So you haven't told her?" Ethan asks I look over to him.

"Tell me what?" I ask Ethan he blinks at me then turns to Grayson. "I'll make some dinner," Camron says walking into the kitchen. I turn back to Grayson "Gray I've told you everything. You can lean on me. I won't leave." I say reassuring him. He nods his head.

Ethan grabs my hand and leads me into a living room. He sits next to me. The heat coming off of him felt nice since I was cold from being outside all day. I get closer to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"Before we moved her I and Ethan started a youtube channel. We got bullied to the point where even out teachers started to join in so we moved away. Ethan didn't want to go to school because he's afraid to get bullied. We thought people wouldn't know about our channel if only I went to school." He sighs deeply "They found out. We may have to move." He says sadly looking away from me.

"No! Go where ever Ethan goes! Please, I can't lose you." I say to Grayson then I turn to Ethan "I just meet you I haven't even gotten the chance to get to know you!" I say to Ethan getting closer to him. He holds me tighter. I felt better instantly the warmth from him made me feel a lot better. "It won't come down to that," Ethan said petting my hair to comfort me even more.

Grayson thought for a second. "We need to plan out how to get into your house," Grayson says strongly

Over dinner, we plan out the best time to go to my house when my mom and sister aren't there. when we came up with the perfect plan we started with the first stages.

First I had to write a note telling them how long I would be gone for and that I wouldn't be at school. The thing they didn't know was that I would be doing my schooling online just like what Ethan does.

MONDAY MORNING

This was the day. I would sneak into my house grab my clothes and get out. We got into Camron's car and she parked in front of my house. "If you see her car hook three times. If this goes south Ethan Grayson yell Cam stay in the car if we need out of here you book it." They all nod their heads.

I, Grayson, and Ethan get out of the book I give Ethan the note that he was to put on the kitchen table. "Ethan guard the front door Gray get the back door. If something goes wrong make sure you go out the door that my mother or sister isn't at." They nod their heads as we enter.

I go to my room and find my suitcase. I pack all my clothes and my headphones. I turn to leave and in the doorway was my sister. Her eyes were red and her breath smelled strongly of alcohol. "Ethan Grayson my sister is here and she's drunk! Get out of here I'll meet you at the spot!" I call down to them.

Chloe blocks the way out. "You little bitch!" She says walking up to me slowly. "Mom hasn't been home for days! I've been here with all her bottles!" She says pulling a vodka bottle from behind her back. She takes a big gulp. "You never got it did you? Mom is an alcoholic! She never talks to you so you won't find out! She drinks to not feel the pain of losing the love of her life!" She says shocking me to the core.

I stood there shocked. Chloe slaps me hard across the face. I held my face for a moment then pushed her onto my bed. She fell back onto my bed. "You broke this family! You little fuck up! Don't bother coming back here!" Chloe yells as I walk into the hallway.

I stop dead in my tracks. Standing in the hallway was Ethan. His eyes were wide with sympathy and concern. I drop my bag on the floor and cover my mouth. Ethan had heard the whole thing.

The only guy I've ever liked just heard how broken and terrible my life is. If I had a chance with Ethan that was gone.

 If I had a chance with Ethan that was gone