10

Stop #22: Ottawa

My last stop on tour. This whole thing had been amazing but I was ready to go back home I think the twins were too.

That didn't mean that we weren't going to make this last concert our best tho! I knew which songs I was to sing and how I wanted to do them. Yet I was still nervous about this show and I didn't know why.

The whole show went by so fast I have no idea what I sang or what I told the crowd all I knew was I was tired! I walk out the back doors out to the tour bus. The twins weren't there so I guessed they were at a party or something.

I fell asleep in what felt like seconds of my head hitting the pillow.

When I woke up the bus was moving so I guessed we had started to make our way back to LA. On the way, we were to stop at some party. The twins were also invited so I was glad I didn't have to suffer alone.

The twins were both still asleep in their bunks so I just left them alone. I pull out my phone and write a quick tweet 'this past two months and a half have gone by so fast! Thanks to everyone we came out! Love ya!'

Before the party

My team had just finished my hair and makeup now I was to go into wardrobe they put me into a cute dress which left me feeling super pretty. I got one of my crew members to take a picture when I posted it on Instagram. 

'We were born to be real not perfect'

Then I make my way to the party. When I get there they were playing Youngblood by 5 seconds of summer. I started to dance softly as a pair of hands grabs my waist I turn around but it wasn't Ethan.

It was Luca from my music videos. I give him a quick hug then take a step back. "What are you doing here?" I ask over the music "I heard there was a party so I came." He says

"Are you here with Ethan?" He asks I nod my head "Yeah why?" He turns me around and points to a couch where Ethan was sitting kissing some girl.

I couldn't feel anything. My body couldn't move. This had to be a joke right? Ethan would never! Or was that Grayson? It was far away and the room was dark.

I walk over to them to find it was Ethan. "What the hell Ethan!" the music stops and everyone looks over at us. He gets up and walks over to me. "Can we talk in private?" He asked as he takes my hand and pulls me into a hallway. We find a bedroom then he closes the door.

"What the hell did I just see!" I yell at him "No don't blame this on me! You were the one dancing and hugging some random guy!" "Ethan that was Luca from my music videos!"

Ethan takes a second to recover. "Oh...." I look away from him. "Why would you ever think I would cheat on you? I love you...."

He grabs both my hands as tears fall from my eyes. Grayson walks into the room. "Good you finally told her about Summer." I let go of Ethan's hands. "What?" I ask looking at Grayson. Ethan glares at Grayson then looks down at his feet. Grayson covers his mouth in shock. "You don't even have the balls to tell her! She deserves to know!" Grayson yells at Ethan.

I turn my head to Ethan he looks up at me then back down at his feet. "I met Summer at the Ohio show. At first, I just thought she was another fan but she showed up everywhere. She made the first move but I guess we just......" I couldn't look at him. I fell onto the bed and curled up into a ball.

I held onto my chest as hard as I could. I thought my heart would break into a million pieces if I didn't. I didn't know if I could live without him and Grayson but after this, I knew I never wanted to see his ugly ass ever again.

I stand up tears streaming from my eyes. "Get out," I say to both of them. Grayson walks towards me. He hugs me tight and whispers in my ear "I wish I could have told you." Then he leaves.

Ethan didn't move. "I said get out!" I yell at him he shakes his head and moves closer to me. I walk away from him not wanting to be anywhere near him or even look at him. "Let me explain." He begs my head whips around to look at him. My tears stop and my heart drops. "Explain why you broke my heart? Or why you thought you could tramp around with any girl? No, Ethan, I don't think that would be a good idea." I spit at him.

He looks hurt for a minute then he says "I guess I deserve this." And walks out of the room leaving me alone with my thoughts.

How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong. No one can love me. Not even my own family. Maybe this is for the best. Now I do have anything but my music in my life. I don't need Ethan or Grayson! I have everything I need! All I need is myself. Then why did it hurt so much that he left?

The end.

---------------------

Second book you ask? Why if you would read the next chapter you could see it! Thanks to everyone who read this book! If you haven't please check out my other book Devil in disguise.