4

Reese had dropped off a few things about the movie I was writing for but it didn't feel like enough. She had brought some pictures of how they wanted the sets to look, the costumes, even the actors. They finally named it they called it the greatest showman. She gave me a quick idea of what the movie was about.

"So basically it's a musical about the first guy to make a circus."

I sorta liked the sound of that. The thing I didn't like was that they were casting in three days and they needed the songs by then. Which meant I needed to get my ass in gear. They needed eleven songs were I only had nine. I'd give the main character one song and five duets. He had seven songs total which left the two songs I'd made for his kids and his wife. For the other two, I was hoping to make it about my favorite couple in the film. Their names were Phillip and Anne Wheeler I was hoping Ethan and I would be cast for them.

Just then it hit me. Their love was forbidden because she was a different race than him.

(Not kidding this happens in the movie)

I spill out what I felt for Ethan into yet another song but through Anne. I called the song 'rewrite the stars' to show they could be with whom they wanted. They could rewrite the stars yet at the end of the song Anne is still afraid to be with him yet that didn't change her for him in the least.

l had one song left to write and three days to do it first I just had to figure out which character it would go to. Then I thought what if I gave it to the more underrated characters? The 'outcasts' so to speak or freaks.

THREE DAYS LATER

Reese had got me, Ethan, and Grayson our own private jet. When we got on I rush over to the seat and just flop onto it. Ethan grabs my phones snaps a picture and starts type. When he's done he hands me my phone. It was opened to my Instagram he had posted a picture of me.

'that's how you properly board a plane' Ethan had tagged himself and had been one of the first to comment 'my girl knows how to look pretty😎' I turn to giggle at Ethan

'that's how you properly board a plane' Ethan had tagged himself and had been one of the first to comment 'my girl knows how to look pretty😎' I turn to giggle at Ethan. He winks at me.

I blush a little. I sit up in my seat Ethan slides into the seat next to me he puts his hand over shoulders and I lean my head on his shoulders.

Before I knew it we had landed it was a five-hour flight from La to new york and I had slept for three hours then I realized I needed one more song. It hit me like a lightning bolt I knew how the song would go and who would sing it. Ethan helped me up and out of the plane. Cameras were taking pictures of us as we walk to the limo.

We arrived and I rush into the building look for the one woman I knew could sing my song. Sitting in a chair around all the other women trying out for Lettie. I give her my song "I want you to sing this." I tell her

She looks over the song and gets out of the chair. I lead her upstairs where the actors who made it sat. I introduce everyone to the Lettie. "I've heard her voice and I think she would be perfect for 'this is me'" Everyone looks at me funny.

"The last song is called 'this is me' it's about Lettie and the 'freaks' embracing who they are." Hugh Jackman himself got up and started to clap when everyone else joins in. "Who is this brilliant women?" Hugh asks the director "That's Stella she wrote the soundtrack she'll be playing Anne as for those two Ethan will be Phillip and Grayson will be playing Tatoo man."

All three of us exchange looks. "Well, it seems we have our cast." Keala (Lettie) said clapping

"All but one." The director said "We need W.D. Wheeler. Anne's brother." I smile as he points to me.

We got the roles! We wouldn't see Grayson much well Ethan wouldn't but I would. This was going to be amazing. It would be a lot of work sure but it'll be fun hanging out with celebrates.

If you haven't seen the greatest showman it's a real movie all the songs mentioned, all scenes, and characters are in the movie I haven't changed anything. Other than casting.

 Other than casting