5

I walked out of my studio thinking about touring. It would be cool but I'm not ready plus not many people would even show up if I toured. Right?

*ring ring*

I look down at my phone. My manager was calling me.

"Hey, Reese what's up?"

"Well, your fans think you're going on tour for one! Second, you can't go on tour until you write an album!"

"Soi could go on tour?"

"Listen, kid. We only send people on tour after they release an album. Your fans want a tour and they want it now. Tell you what. If you can write an album with ten songs on it I'll send you on tour."

"Could 8 letters and talk be on this album?"

"You have seven days. Get me those eight songs. You'll record them your album will be released. In less then a month you'll be on tour."

*dial tone*

I walked up to Ethan's room which was a few doors down from mine and knocked on the door. Grayson opened the door wearing a blonde wig. I giggle at him. "New video?" I asked he nods

I see Ethan sitting on their couch wearing a suit. He winks at me then gets up and walks over to us. "I'll be back soon Gray." He says walking passed him.

We walk over to my room and sit on my couch. "Did you see the interview?" I asked him he nods his head. "My manager wants me to write an album in a week. I need ten songs on it but I already have talk and 8 letter which will be on it. After the album is released she wants me to go on tour." I say looking up at him. He nods.

"Stella this is your dream. You don't have to worry about Grayson or me we'll be here when you get back. As for your album don't push yourself you can do this. We'll be down the hall if you need us." He says getting up from the couch.

"I'm so glad you understand," I say getting up. He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "I understand you want to chase your dreams." He says pulling away "E you're part of my dream. I need you in my life don't forget that." I say pulling him back into a hug.

His kisses my head gently. Then leaves.

I pull out my guitar and start to play.

FOUR DAYS

I'd written three songs that left only five. On the album so far was talk, 8 letters and my three newest songs Dancing's not a crime, Infinity, and make it to me. I didn't think I would make my deadline in the first place but now that I'm in the middle of it.

I needed to see Ethan and Grayson really badly. I walked down the hall and pound on the door. Grayson opens the door. He was wearing pj's and looked really tired. "Stella it's one in the morning! What do you need?" He says leaning on the doorway. I didn't know it was that early.

"Whoa, Stella you okay?" He asks looking concerned. Then I realized I hadn't slept or eaten in three days. "Yeah I'm good I just needed some sugar but it's okay I'll get some in the morning," I say walking away. Gray grabs my arm and pulls me back towards him.

"Don't push yourself too hard. If you can't do this then you can't." He says nervously I shake my head. "I'll be fine Gray don't worry about me. Say hi to Ethan for me."

ONE DAY

After seeing Grayson I took a day off. I didn't write any songs or even look at my guitar so for the past two days I've been picking up the slack. I had two songs left to write. The three newest songs were called free, and breakeven. The next song I was planning on calling MIA. It was about missing Ethan. I hadn't seen him in almost a week and that hurt. I let all my hurt for missing Ethan poor out into not one song but two. The other song I named missing for obvious reasons.

That was it. My album was done and I still had fourteen hours until I went to the studio to record my album. I checked the time. It was eight at night so I knew the twins would be up. I grab my phone and walk over to their room.

I knock on the door. No answer I checked my phone. 127 texts, 37 missed calls, and 18 voicemails.

I listen to my voicemails all of which were from Ethan.

"Stella hey please check your phone!" "Yo Stella me again please call me back!" "Stella guess you're not checking your phone! Gray and I are going up to Cam's this weekend want to come?" "Hey Stella so sorry but we're leaving" "Stella we knocked on your door but you never answered hope you're okay" "Stella we're in the car. I'll see you when we get back."

All the texts were from Ethan and Grayson checking up on me over the past three days. The calls were all Ethan. I texted both of them right away to tell them I finished the album and that I would be in the studio all day tomorrow.

They both responded right away telling me they would see me soon, that they were sorry they weren't with me, that they wish that could celebrate with me. I wouldn't be doing much celebrating.

I walked back into my room and took a much-needed nap. I woke up to my ringtone going off. I pick up my phone and see Ethan's number.

"Hey E!"

"I didn't think you would pick up! You don't sound good you okay"

"Yeah, I just got up."

"Oh, I'm sorry I should have known you'd be asleep."

"Don't worry about it I needed to hear your voice!"

"I've missed you! I hope you've had something to eat! Gray says he misses you and Cam can't wait for the album."

"I'll sign her copy for her! E I'm so sorry but I got to go I miss you!"

"Love you!"

"Love you more."

Ten o'clock the next day my album would be recorded and I would be going on tour in a few weeks. All my dreams had come true. I had my music, I was rising to fame, I had two incredible friends and the dream guy! What more could I ask for?

5 reads to next chapter!