8

The past week I'd been in and out of meetings by Saturday I was exhausted. When I got home I took a long needed nap. Well after waking up ten hours later! Thankfully I had the weekend off then it was back to work.

My album was so popular we ran out of copies in almost every store they sold it at! It got so popular that other stores asked for copies! That left me and my team with a lot of work. We got everything worked out tho. The tour was selling a little slowly. We had at least two or three sold-out shows that I knew about. We had thirteen stops in America and three stops in Canada which meant I had sixteen stops!

The stops in America were California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Maine. The Canadian stops were in Quebec, Toronto, and Ottawa.

I had never been anywhere outside of California before! This was going to be amazing! Yet one thing was missing. I had to leave my best friend and boyfriend for two months. I'd be gone for may and June which would leave my summer hopefully free.

This weekend I would be spending every moment with the twins. They were letting me stay at their place for the weekend. I would be staying in Camron's room. I packed my bag not worrying if I forgot anything cause I lived a few seconds away. I put on some light makeup and change into a cute pink shirt that said "Love is everything" and some black tights. Then took a quick selfie, posted it to Instagram, and left for the twin's apartment.

 Then took a quick selfie, posted it to Instagram, and left for the twin's apartment

"My love is my everything💖" I tag Ethan then leave.

As I make my way down the hall my phone vibrates. I look down and see Ethan had tagged me in an instagram post.

 I look down and see Ethan had tagged me in an instagram post

"rose est une belle couleur💖" (pink is a beautiful color)

I smile down at my phone then walk into their room. The door was unlocked yet neither of them was there so I just sat down on their couch.

I tweet out "You guys should get your tickets before they sell out!" Then put my phone down.

*ring ring*

"Hey, Reese!"

"You better get your twitter ready cause all your shows are sold out! We've added six more stops! You'll be on the road for two and a half months!"

"No way! That's amazing! When do we leave?"

"Pack your bags we leave tomorrow!"

My phone falls to the floor. I had to pack my bags, get new clothes, say goodbye to Ethan, and so much more! I pick up my phone.

"I don't have time to pack!'

"Don't worry about that! We got you some people we are taking care of your wardrobe on tour."

"But I don't have time to say goodbye to Ethan or Grayson."

"They're coming to your first two shows. I booked you a double room in a hotel."

"Could you do that for all the stops?"

"That was the only stops we could get. Look I'll see if I can get a few more but don't get your hopes up"

"fine. see you tomorrow."

"Cheer up kid this'll be fun!"

*dial tone*

The twins walk in smiling but when they see my face they freeze. Ethan rushes over to me. "Stella what's wrong?!" Ethan asks obviously concerned. "They just added six more stops on to my tour," I say grimly

"That's a good thing! Why do you look so sad?" Ethan asked still confused "I leave tomorrow. You guys get to come but only for the first two stops." I say still frowning. Both twins still looked confused "I don't get back for two and a half months."

They both frown, Ethan, looks away from me. He gets up and walks out the door. Gray gets up and runs after him "Ethan wait!"

After a few minutes, I couldn't take it. I run out the door looking for both of them. I leave the building following the sound of Grayson's voice. "Ethan! Come back! Let's talk this out!" I start running towards Grayson. They were in the middle of a small meadow that was located on the other side of our apartment.

Ethan was walking away from Grayson but Gray ran to catch up to him. Then Ethan did something I never thought he would do. Ethan turns around and pushes gray to the ground. When he lands he puts his hands out to catch himself. Grayson's hand twist the wrong way and I scream.

Ethan looks at Grayson then at me. He starts to run back towards the apartment. "Ethan! Please come back!" He wasn't listening to me.

I rush up to Grayson to see how bad his hand was. I quickly call 9-1-1 to come to his help. When they arrive I get in the back sitting next to Grayson. Thankfully he was awake and talking but his hand looked really bad. Then I heard the radio "We have a guy here who just punched a window." I knew it was Ethan.

My eyes start to water at the thought. Grayson turns to me and nods his head. He knew what I was thinking and he thought the same.

When we got to the hospital I rush into Ethan's room. He was awake but he looked really tired. I walk over to him and sit down. "Ethan. I'm so sorry this is all my fault." I say not wanting to look him in the eye. "No, I shouldn't have exploded like that. How's Gray?" I look him in the eye.

"He's going to be fin-" Before I could finish a nurse walks into the room. "I'm sorry but Mr. Dolan is about to go into surgery." She says wheeling Ethan out of the room. "I love you!" I yell after him.

Then I called Reese

"Ethan and Grayson are in the hospital. Ethan just went into surgery."

"Well, I'll cancel their room. I can't let them come to any shows."

"I thought you would cancel a few stops so I could stay with them!"

"I can't you leave for tour tomorrow morning"

I hang up the phone and walk into Grayson's room. I tell him what Reese had just told me.

I wouldn't be able to see Ethan before I left. Which meant I couldn't see him for two and a half months.

Next chapter at five reads!