6

The past three days I've been in the studio working on my album. By now I had come up with the name I called it Missing In Action after I didn't see anyone for almost a week. You could say I went MIA. Today thankfully I had a day off. Since all of my songs were recorded I didn't have to work until the photoshoot for the album cover.

I decided to help the twins with their video.

"What's up guys we're back," Grayson says as the camera begins to record them. "Today we brought in a special guest to help us explain something we've wanted to tell you about for a while," Ethan says looking past the camera at me.

I walk over to the couch and sit down in between the twins. "Hey, guys I'm Stella!" I say smiling at the camera. Grayson turns to face me "So Stella I've heard that you are a singer is this true?" He asks jokingly "Why yes Grayson I am a singer!" I say giggling

Ethan turns to me "I heard you were dating a dolan is that true?!" He says smirking "Yes Ethan it is true I'm actually dating Ethan Dolan." I say trying to keep my face as neutral as possible. Ethan and Grayson both turn to the camera with their faces as normal as they could.

"This may be a shock to some of you guys but it's true." Grayson says not turning his head away from the camera "We've never told you guys about any of our girlfriends since we know you guys would hate on her. I hope that you guys won't do that to Stella." Ethan turns to me and holds my hand "She doesn't deserve to be hated on." He smiles at me and I smile back happily.

I turn to the camera "I want to thank the twins for letting me do this video. You guys may have seen me in other videos. Maybe some of you have guessed that I was dating one of them." I get up from the couch and watch as they finish the video.

Ethan walks up to me and pulls me into a big hug. "You did great!" He pulls away from our faces only inches apart he leans in slowly. I close the gap. Our lips collide sending warm chills throughout my body. The kiss started out soft and sweet but turned into a heated passionate kiss. We pull apart smiling happily at each other.

He pulls away from me walking over to the camera to start editing. Grayson rushes up to me twirling me around in a hug. "I'm so proud of you!" He whispers in my ear I giggle "Why?" I ask he pulls away to look me in the eye. "Our fans are going to hate on you yet you knew that and still filmed that video!" He says smiling warmly at me. "Of course! I hated keeping our relationship a secret! Now we can post pictures of each other together!" I say smiling at Ethan.

Grayson walks away from me leaving me in my thoughts. I rush back to my apartment picking up my notebook, pencil, and guitar.

"Turn the lights on, honey, honey, I don't wanna hide Turn the lights on, honey, I'm surrendering tonight Although I'm not perfect, I feel perfect in your eyes Turn the lights on, honey, I don't really wanna hide, not tonight Come and crash into me 'cause I want us to collide" I sing as the lyrics flow out.

This song was about how we had just come out as being together, how he makes me feeling like I'm his world, and how badly I wanted to kiss him until I did.

As I finish the song both of the twins started to clap. "I told you that you could write a song about anything!" Ethan says smiling widely at me. I smile holding back my blush. "Remeber when you would just write music and it would never be published? Me neither!" Grayson says laughing

I smile at them warmly "I would be nothing without my biggest fans!" I say giggling

*ring ring*

I look down at my phone and see it's Reese.

"Hey what's up?"

"Kid I hope you're not busy the next few days!"

"Why?"

"Well you need to go to a photo shoot for your album cover and you need to film your first music video!"

"Really?! For which song?"

"Well, we want a music video for one love first then we'll start on the videos for your album!"

"Okay but what about my tour?"

"Well we've planned the photo shoot for tomorrow after that you just need the music videos! It'll take you about a month to finish the music videos then you'll be on your way!"

"That's amazing! I can't wait!"

"Get some rest I'll see you tomorrow!"

*dial tone*

I jump up and down screaming then calm down and tell the twins the good news. They both pull me into a big hug.

This was the happiest I've ever been in my life. I had everything I'd ever wanted. Yet I knew that there was a dark cloud in the sky. The hate comments would come on Tuesday when the video went up I knew it.

5 reads to next chapter!