6

Last chapter

---------------------

How long did it take? The whole project took seven years. Yeah, seven years. Between the practices, filming, editing, and coming up with the ideas yes seven years. I was sixteen when we started this whole thing, tho I didn't join until two years later when I was eighteen. Now I'm twenty-four.

Ethan, Grayson, and I have been busy with getting unpacked from the move, Gray getting ready to go off to college, wedding planning, and making sure Luca and Emma didn't find us. We were busy.

Ethan and I had set a date all the invites were out yet we still had so much to do. We only wanted a small wedding so my mom and sister were invited along with the twin's parents and sister Camron not to forget the cast and Ethan and I's label.

That's right Ethan got signed! They agreed that his voice was really good but not with his writing skills so they had to get him a songwriter. Which wasn't a big deal I some times wrote songs for him we had a few songs together as well.

Today was the first showing of the greatest showman. Ethan, Grayson, and I were going together of course. After tonight we would be wed in three days. I know we were all ready and mega excited!

---------------

The wedding. A train wreck. My family never showed. After that, the label dropped me cause I had my beautiful twins and I was no longer what they were looking for. To make things worse Ethan left walked out on our family when Ginny and Sage were only three.

Now six years later I'm married to Grayson who will stick by me no matter what. We have a baby girl together. I was very happy until I found out Ethan overdosed. He died at only thirty and I couldn't take it.

After all the pain he conflicted on me I still loved him until the bitter end.

Here it is. The reason I went out and bought Molly to overdose and die just like he did. I want to be with him no matter how much he hurts me, leaves me, or cheats on me I truly believe Ethan is my true love and I would die for him. So that's what I'm doing.

Tell my children I love them dearly but I would have never been a good mother I mean look at who I had as my role model. Goodbye. I'm sorry Gray he was mine and I am his this isn't fair to you but it's not fair to let me live I truly did love you but as nothing more than a friend.

I'm sorry if I hurt you but I'm not the one for you there is someone else out there much better then me for you all you have to do is look for her and don't stop looking until you find her. I'm sorry.....