3

The doctors had told me I was lucky a few more minutes and I would have died. Thankfully my burns only took three weeks to heal the bad news was I couldn't walk until my feet were completely healed. Cam had gone home a week ago. Grayson and Ethan had been visiting me all the time but I always wanted them out of my room so they could do their filming.

On Tuesdays, I watched their videos like I always do but I was surprised that they explained what had happened and that they were taking a break. I couldn't believe that they both were so upset over this that they had to take a break but it was what was best for them so of course, I supported them.

The cops had come in to interview me when the firefighters discovered that the fire was set by someone. At first, I couldn't remember much from that night but after a week I remembered everything. I had told Ethan first since he was concerned then Gray then Cam and finally the police. They were looking for Summer and Luca now since I told them the full story. They were also looking for the fans that had paid them to kill us. Well break us up but also kill me.

The other fans were all freaked out but they understood why the twins wanted a break. Yet others were on Summer and Luca's side. Summer had got a lot of followers from being in the twin's videos for six months so they were hating on all three of us. I wouldn't let them get to me this time.

I sign the last paper and walk out the door. Ethan was waiting for me in his car at the entrance. Grayson was probably at home packing the rest of their stuff. My things had been destroyed in the fire so I knew they wouldn't have to worry about packing for me. While Ethan was driving I take his hand to just hold it. I turn on the radio and start singing whatever song comes on.I turn up the music when I hear my own song rhythm of your heart to my surprise Ethan sang the whole song perfectly. His voice was amazing and I knew it would go well with mine if only I could convince him.....

*ring ring*

"Hey, Reese what's up?"

"How soon can you meet me?"

"Where are you?"

"Lions Park"

"I'll be in there five minutes"

*dial tone*

Ethan smiles "Need me to drive you there?" I smile at him and nod my head. When we got there I could see Reese's car. I close the door but turn back Ethan was still sitting in the car. He smiles at me lovingly "I'm going to get Gray to call me when you want to be picking up." I hop back in the car give him a kiss then leave again.

I find Reese sitting on a bench by the duck pond she smiles and waves at me as I walk over to her she gets up and hugs me. "I'm so glad you're safe!" She says pulling me out of the hug. She smiles again. "I think you're going to like what I've got to tell you."

Reese goes on to explain that they wanted me to write the soundtrack for a movie musical! It was in its early stages at the time it was just an idea but that idea was approved now they just needed actors and soundtrack. If they liked my music me, Ethan, and Grayson would be in the movie as actors! They had roles picked out for us we just had to audition.

In the audition they wanted us not only act but dance and sing as well. Reese told me it would be a lot of work but my two jobs wouldn't get in the way of each other. They wanted the soundtrack before they cast to make it easier on me.

"I'm so in but I'm not so sure about the twins." Reese thinks for a minute. "Get them down here I think I have an idea." I nod my head.

*ring ring*

"Yo what up Stella"

"could you and Gray come down here?'

"Yeah, everything okay?"

"more than that!"

*dial tone*

I turn to Reese "They're on their way!" We both smile a the thought of me being in a movie and making the soundtrack for it! The twins arrive a few minutes later. Gray walks over to me and gives me a big hug. "I'm glad you're out of there." He says pulling away we both smile at each other until Reese interrupts us.

She explains everything to them about the movie musical. Grayson looked really excited but Ethan looked doubtful. I grab Ethan's hand and lead him away so we could talk.

"Ethan I heard your voice today I think this could work. You're an amazing singer and I'd love to have you in the movie but if you don't think you can do this that's fine." He shakes his head "I'm afraid they'll make me kiss someone else or marry someone! Stella, we don't know what roles we'll get." He grabs my hands "I can't do that to you."