7

Picture is album cover :)

----------------------------------

The photo shot only took about two hours after that they sent me off to hair and makeup for my music video. One love was the first music video they wanted me to work on. That only took us three days to finish. They didn't want me in the music video so they used a girl named Summer instead.

(One love music video)

The other ten videos took about a month. I hadn't seen Ethan since the 8 letter music video which he was in. The other videos had some random guy named Luca instead of Ethan in them.

(Video all songs on album acting by Summer, Ethan, and Luca)

 check my phone to find I had five texts

Reese: Great job kid! Your album comes out tomorrow you should inform twitter and post a picture on Instagram of something! Be active on social media for a bit to get your name out there!

me: on it!

Next three texts were from Ethan

E: my manager what's us to post a picture?

E: Is that okay?

E: I miss you!

Me: Let's go out then we can post a picture together!

E: Sounds good I'll be at your place in five!

I rush into the bathroom to change into something more worthy of a date and top up my makeup. I hear a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and open it both Grayson and Ethan were there.

"I'm not complaining or anything but why's Gray here?" I ask confusion flashing in my eyes they both giggle. "You need a picture I can take one!" Grayson says excitedly they both start to walk down the wall. I run after them giggling.

We arrived at ihop where we all got pancakes then we went out found a cool looking wall and took a picture. We both posted the picture on our instas.

(creds to @qweendolan not sure if you have wattpad but!)

For my post, I put "Cause you're amazing just the way you are!" which made Ethan smile for his he put "My happiness" which made me smile. We both start laughing as we tweet "Staying in for the night isn't our thing" and send.

His fans had hit me with some hate but not a lot. I was guessing the picture would get some hate but that didn't bother me or him.

Then I feel my phone buzz and see it's from Reese.

"Hey"

"Hey kid nice post but cool it for a bit with the Ethan thing okay? This was cute and all but don't post about him all the time."

"All right. Is that all you wanted to say?"

"No actually. The album comes out tomorrow and we've already got some stops ready for your tour. No tickets have gone on sale yet but they will a few days after the album."

"That's great! I can't wait!"

"You'll need to rest for the next week cause you won't have time as soon as you hit the road."

"Does that mean I got on tour next week?"

"No, it means you'll be working with your label on your tour next week"

"Well, thanks for everything."

"Yep"

*Dial tone*

Ethan stares at me. I explain to him what Reese had just told me.

"That doesn't give us much time together." He sighs I look at him confused for a moment until he explains. "I have a meeting tomorrow then we have to film and edit." He looks disappointed. "That just means we have to savor every moment together!" I say rushing up to him in a big hug. He kisses my head softly rubbing my back and taking in my scent.

when we get back to our apartments I kiss Ethan goodbye, hug Gray, and get ready for bed. Then I sent out a tweet "If you ever get hungry at 12 in the morning just have some popcorn".

Then I go on my Instagram to check the comments. I like all the cute ones.

"You guys look so cute!!!!" "I wish I had a relationship like your's" "Yassss queen"

Yet I couldn't help seeing all the negative comments as well.

"why do people like them together? She's so annoying, childish, and fucking ugly!!" "She's the ugliest person I've ever seen!" "I'm crying so hard cause she's that ugly!"

It didn't matter how many positive comments there were. Just seeing three overweigh all the good ones. I know it shouldn't get to me but it did. I'd just had an amazing day but now this changed my whole day.

I sat down on the couch tears streaking my face but I didn't care. At this moment all I needed was to cry until my eyes hurt. I could hear my phone vibrating from the floor where I dropped it. I cover my head with a pillow to block out the sound. By now I couldn't see anything from all the tears.

Would it ever get better? From highest highs to lowest lows? Would I always come home and just cry myself to sleep?

-----------------------------------

I changed who plays Stella it was Hunter King but now it's Nicki Minaj if you notice I didn't change anything so that it looks like Hunter is Stella please let me know!

Also changed Emma's name to Summer so if you see the name Emma it shouldn't be there. Summer will be played by Hunter King

All names in cast are from the young and the restless (Except the twins)

5 reads to next chapter!