Chapter IV: The Lamb and the Wolf

October 29, 2015

"Interesting..."  said Dr. Adam Lamb, "So you have severe Bipolar Disorder..." "What's that?" asked Harvey. "It's a disorder wherein you have mood swings, that your personality changes every once in a while, possibly yours is severe Bipolar I, emphasis on severe..." said Dr. Lamb. "Does that make me a bad person?" asked Harvey. Lamb shakes his head. "Take two of this every night, this might help..." he said, writing his prescription. "Why thank you!" he said, smiling, "You're big help, Dr. Lamb! " Lamb then says, "Now...Here's your Perscription..." Harvey looks at him, as if he saw someone said the N word, "Don't you mean... Prescription?" "Perscription." said Dr. Lamb. "Prescription." said Harvey. "Perscription." said Dr. Lamb. "Prescription." said Harvey. The two look at each other, staring at each other. "Perscriptio-..." "F*CK!!!" yelled Harvey, "STOP THAT YOU ASSHOLE!!!" Dr. Lamb looks at him and sighs, "Maybe three pills of r********** would be needed."

"So how'd it go?" asked Eddie, standing up as Harvey walks out of the room, with Bruce still sitting down beside him, writing something on the Newspaper with his pencil. "I kinda shouted at him..." said Harvey, "And.. He looked mad... Haha...." "Yeah.. I heard." said Eddie. "Apparently I need to take three every night and avoid drinking for a while." Meanwhile, Bruce puts the tip of the eraser to his chin as he thinks deeply. His train of thought travels around the networks of his brain. The question he reads says, "69. What does gender equality fight for?" with three empty boxes in the Across section. He then takes his pencil in his pocket and takes out his ball pen, writing "HOE" in all caps. Bruce giggles, as he whispers, "(It's because I'm Batman)." "The hell are you doing?" asked Eddie, "Did you just write something that's sexist to women?" "How the hell did you-..." "I have my ways, Wayne. I have my ways." said Eddie. "F*ck off Nigma. Let's go. I'm hungry. I'm in the mood for Mediterranean food... Lunch is on me..." said Bruce. "Lunch is always on you..." said Harvey, "I mean... If you were a Marvel character... I bet your power would be having the power to be rich." "Exactly you poor cock sucker. Now let's go." said Bruce, eating a carrot. "The f*ck did you get that carrot?" asked Eddie. "I have my ways, Nigma. I have my ways." said Bruce, munching on the carrot.

The three eat in a restaurant called "Burger Queen". "Goddamnit... I said Mediterranean food... Like Caesar Salad or just some healthy salad with unprocessed nuts, fruits, and potatoes in it. Or maybe some Fish.Like in Al's Diner. Not... A fast food restaurant like, 'Burger Queen'... Besides... It sounds like a rip off..." said Bruce, eating the Burger he is holding with both of his hands, "But it does taste better than Big Belly Burger, which I like more for the sake of it." "You know..." said Harvey, drinking some Soder Cola from his straw, "Being rich doesn't have everything, right? I mean, what if you lost all your money. What will you even be, Bruce? You won't be like Tony Stark anymore." "Yes..." said Bruce, "I would no longer be a multilingual Master Martial Artist Physics,  Geology, Chemistry, Biology, Astronomy, Computer, Accountancy, Military, Medical, Psychological, Criminal, Law and Engineering major who is a Billionaire Playboy who is a master artist and craftsman that can play 12 different instruments, is also a part-time Youtuber (check KnightWayne), worked in S.T.A.R. Labs in two years and mastered almost all the courses there (except String Theory, because f*ck Alternate Universe Theory) who mastered it when he was 16 and has a level 10 Town hall in his COC! But instead I would be a multilingual Master Martial Artist Physics, Geology, Chemistry, Biology, Astronomy, Computer, Accountancy, Military,  Medical, Psychological, Criminal, Law and Engineering major who is a guy who is a master artist and craftsman that can play 12 different instruments, is also a part-time Youtuber, worked in S.T.A.R. Labs in two years and mastered almost all the courses there  who mastered all that when he was 16, that is not a Billionaire Playboy, that has a level 10, town hall... No clans. 'Ahem'... Level 10... Town hall..." The three eat silently for a moment. Eddie then says, "I thought you mastered Mixed Martial Arts in Ghul, but you ran away when you were 23 because your teacher was being mean to you..." "Shut the f*ck up, Nigma." said Bruce, eating his burger. "Why did you learn martial arts, specifically as your only sport, in your entire life?" asked Harvey. Bruce closes his eyes, sips his Queens' Latte, and looks at Harvey, asking, "Why not?" The two silently eat for 20 seconds, looking at each other. "By the way... There's already a level 11 in COC." said Nigma. "No there isn't." said Bruce. "Yes, there is!" said Nigma has he takes out his phone. "No... There isn't." said Bruce. "I looked it up." said Nigma, showing the phone to Bruce, "Yep... This year there was an update... Level 11 Town hall. Here... It looks like a tiny castle..." "F*ck!" said Bruce, "Those assholes dare not tell me?" "Why would they even tell you?" asked Harvey, smiling. "Oh! It's because I own the company that owns that owns COC, Supercell." said Bruce, drinking his coffee, "Why, you ask? Because... I am... Bruce Wayne..." "Stop trying to copy Iron Man." said Harvey Dent. "Stop trying to copy King Candy, you mood swingy dumbass." said Bruce. "Uh... Bruce, you also have Bipolar Disorder..." said Nigma. "Shut up, Nigma." said Bruce.